Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H battery contact protectors

Reaction score
One of the issues people have with the H batteries, is the contacts. Another is the inability to know if a given battery is charged or not.

Here's a simple solution to both issues. A colored cap that both protects the contacts and indicates the charge state of the battery.

Typhoon H Battery Contact Protector
Sold in the USA by Drone Mountain

These come in two colors, red or green. Use one color to indicate a charged battery and the other color to indicate a depleted battery.
img-6349-300x300.jpg

They come in a set of four for $10, or a multi-pack with four of each color for $15.

FYI, I received the prototypes working with the manufacturer and these will not fit into the case that came with the YTH. (too wide on the ends) They fit nice and snug and work great for use when traveling on planes or a 3rd party case.

Attachments

• IMG_8129.JPG
    IMG_8129.JPG
    773.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8134.JPG
    IMG_8134.JPG
    806.9 KB · Views: 9
FYI, I received the prototypes working with the manufacturer and these will not fit into the case that came with the YTH. (too wide on the ends) They fit nice and snug and work great for use when traveling on planes or a 3rd party case.
Nothing that a hot knife to the foam wouldn't take care of. :)

Nothing that a hot knife to the foam wouldn't take care of. :)
Exactly what I did.

Reactions: abinder
I would add a yellow color to the mix for a storage mode indicator. That way you have red (need charged or stored), green (full charge), yellow (storage). I can be a beta tester for the colors with my two batteries and report back lol...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz