Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h battery problem

Reaction score
So i m not that good of a pilot...
I was flying my drone and the battery showed 4 out of 4. And i flew it about 40m away from me and suddenly it showed that my battery was runing low so i started to fly it back to me and battery ran compleatly out and the drone started to land in the middle of the field whitch scared the **** out of me. My drone is fine but i m woried sick about the batteries. Does anyone know what to do?

Not much information to go on. What is there sounds like a simple matter of a bad battery. If new, return under warranty. If not, they will just have to be replaced.

If there is actually more to the story, providing more detail would get a better answer. There are lots of folks here that are familiar with these batteries, and are willing to share what they know.

Do you own the Typhoon H or the Typhoon H Plus?

The Typhoon H shows battery level as a voltage, and the Typhoon H Plus shows a bar graph.

We need to know a bit more about your regime with your batteries, was the copter new or secondhand?

Do you own the Typhoon H or the Typhoon H Plus?

The Typhoon H shows battery level as a voltage, and the Typhoon H Plus shows a bar graph.
I think he means the segments by the voltage on the ST16.

Not enough info. 4 out of 4 does not state battery voltage. Starting out does not make reference to the actual time the battery was in use.

What was battery voltage at start of use? What brand of battery? How old was the battery? How many charge cycles had it been subjected to? What kind of charger was used? How long had the battery been in use before take off? What was battery voltage at time of take off? How long was the flight, appx., in minutes and seconds? What was the battery voltage when auto land initiated? How many warnings were generated by the ST-16 prior to auto land?

A little tip here; the system doesn’t just suddenly auto land. It provides multiple low voltage warnings first. Either the OP left a lot of info out of his post or it was misleading for a reason.

Reactions: biltno

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace