Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H camera failed to initialize...

Reaction score
Hello, anyone have this problem? If so what's the cure to fix it. Earlier I was able to move it side to side and up and down, now second time out it won't move at all. I just noticed this while controller was booting up, it said "camera failed to initialize" but I flew it anyway which camera was fixed the whole time. Also it recorded fine and took pix with no problems, just won't move.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, anyone have this problem? If so what's the cure to fix it. Earlier I was able to move it side to side and up and down, now second time out it won't move at all. I just noticed this while controller was booting up, it said "camera failed to initialize" but I flew it anyway which camera was fixed the whole time. Also it recorded fine and took pix with no problems, just won't move.

Thanks in advance!
You can try to delete the current model and create a new model and then bind the H, then the camera. If it that doesn't fix the problem you will need to contact Yuneec.
Follow this video to create and bind:

Reactions: AussieCate and GRH
You can try to delete the current model and create a new model and then bind the H, then the camera. If it that doesn't fix the problem you will need to contact Yuneec.
Follow this video to create and bind:

I've used this video after every update and everything works fine. I created a new model each time. Hope this works for you Jarvis.

I've used this video after every update and everything works fine. I created a new model each time. Hope this works for you Jarvis.

I see I'll give it a try, thanks for the info

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval