Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H camera not detected but all motor functions are great.

Did you try with no SD card installed?
Does the same led pattern occur when the smart phone APP is not running, and Camera WIFI is NOT connected to the phone?
It sort of sounds like the camera WIFI is not initializing properly, but the colors/pattern you describe don't match up. And I think (maybe) you are saying you see the Camera WIFI SSID in the phone's WIFI APP?
Can you upload a link to a video of what the camera is doing?

You could also try this sequence:
1.) Start with the camera turned on.
2.) Turn off the phone completely.
3.) Restart the phone.
4.) Before starting the CGo3 App, go to phone settings/WIFI and connect to the camera SSID.
5.) After the phone and camera are connected in WIFI settings, start the CGo3 App.

You do have to connect to the camera in the WiFi settings of the phone before you open the CGO app on the iPhone. See if that works before going into anything deep.

Reactions: TyphoonAddict
Did you try with no SD card installed?
Does the same led pattern occur when the smart phone APP is not running, and Camera WIFI is NOT connected to the phone?
It sort of sounds like the camera WIFI is not initializing properly, but the colors/pattern you describe don't match up. And I think (maybe) you are saying you see the Camera WIFI SSID in the phone's WIFI APP?
Can you upload a link to a video of what the camera is doing?

You could also try this sequence:
1.) Start with the camera turned on.
2.) Turn off the phone completely.
3.) Restart the phone.
4.) Before starting the CGo3 App, go to phone settings/WIFI and connect to the camera SSID.
5.) After the phone and camera are connected in WIFI settings, start the CGo3 App.
I just now tried without an SD card and yes, I got the same 2 green, one red/purple flashing sequence. and again when I open the app, it shows " initiating Camera Statue" and that's all it does without linking a screen. Says CONNECTED TO WIFI. Trying to se the blip of a message when it don't connect in the end. OK, it says "initialization failed. UNKNOWN USER'...

I shut down my phone, turned on the camera and a minute later I turned on my phone. I then went into settings and selected the CGOP wifi address and it came up with a Check mark. I then went to the apps and opened the CGO3app. The phone showed 'WIFI CONNECTED' and then to 'init status' and then I get that message I stated earlier. Should I re-download that app? Maybe it was updated since and the old app obsolete?

The only time I've seen the LED pattern you described was on your original CGo3+. Is that the same camera? It was cleared last time by refreshing the camera board firmware. Sounds like the Wi-Fi is really OK, and it is the larger camera mainboard that is failing.

Have you tried re-running the "camera-only" firmware update?
1.) Copy the file linked below to a freshly formatted FAT32 SD card.
2.) Put the card in the camera.
3.) Turn the camera ON.
The camera LED will start out WHITE. It will then briefly flash RED, followed by a longer period of flashing purple. It will then go DARK. Do NOT turn off the camera yet.
4.) Wait two more minutes with the camera powered on and dark.
5.) When two minutes have passed, turn off the camera.
6.) Remove the SD card.
7.) Try to connect to the phone again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval