Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H carry on case

Cool other people on the site said they're going to do the same thing find a backpack stick everything in it. Just freaks me out put everything on top of the motors and having those on the outside thinking somebody can just shove a bag on it and break one.

I would say wait and see , no doubt more to come unless u have immediate plans to travel , otherwise u end up with a few bags very soon:)

I'd rather have some type of hard shell to protect it from getting crushed....I haven't flown yet where I haven't seen someone try to ram an oversized bag into the overhead bin while trying to avoid checking something at the last minute.

That bag looks pretty fat to fit in some of the regional bins. AA says 9" doubt that one is less than 11" or 12". What is the height of a H?

This bag is supposed to be used to fit under your seat (like a backpack or big purse, etc.), not in the overhead bin.

I'd rather have some type of hard shell to protect it from getting crushed....I haven't flown yet where I haven't seen someone try to ram an oversized bag into the overhead bin while trying to avoid checking something at the last minute.
WanderLust68 we could use a little of imagination and add hard 'walls' to this case (a couple hours job)

Last edited:
I have not seen a purse or backpack that big fit under a seat on any flights I have been on.
Really? I usually take my backpack with me and put it under the seat in front of me and, after take-off, it comes out and my feet take it's place with the bag behind me legs.

Really? I usually take my backpack with me and put it under the seat in front of me and, after take-off, it comes out and my feet take it's place with the bag behind me legs.
Your backpack must be under 9'", with a 10" H in the bag I doubt that will work out very well.

Probably dimensions of my one will be irrelevant for you. Because this bag that I have not meant to be used for small bag/case. You probably mistaken me with the guy on the video. I don't have this case, I just bought one from eBay for $30 soft backpack

Oh, sorry,, What are you using to carry your H ? any advice, just ordered mine, Yuneec discontinued to backpack case, they are replacing it with a soft case, unknown details as of now.
just trying to put together a carry on kit

Oh, sorry,, What are you using to carry your H ? any advice, just ordered mine, Yuneec discontinued to backpack case, they are replacing it with a soft case, unknown details as of now.
just trying to put together a carry on kit

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
HARDIGG by PELICAN Space Hard Case Army Surplus Tool Ute Storage Box Camera FOAM

3b02864e-6117-4a1f-abaa-b39a9551e656.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Easy Carrying Backpack Shoulder Bag Case For YUNEEC Typhoon H H480 UAV Rc Drone

Reactions: Graeme Buckley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval