Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H compass will not calibrate

Reaction score
Typhoon H+ compass will not calibrate. As soon as i press the calibrate button on the controller i get an immediate calibration failure message on the screen. What could be causing this? I searched for this exact problem with no help. If this is covered elsewhere please advice me. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you're doing everything else that is involved? Tell us a little more about each step you are taking. Also Have you seen the myriad of videos on this process? There is a sticky section in the "Typhoon H How To" section that will probably have the answers that you need. Start there.

Is it asking for it, or are there symptoms, or just doing it for no apparent reason?

Is it asking for it, or are there symptoms, or just doing it for no apparent reason?
It is a h+, The error occurs as soon as i I hit the calibrate button on the controller. The aircraft is not requesting a compass calibration....Just wanted to preform the calibration. It flew just fine.

Are you sure you're doing everything else that is involved? Tell us a little more about each step you are taking. Also Have you seen the myriad of videos on this process? There is a sticky section in the "Typhoon H How To" section that will probably have the answers that you need. Start there.
Will check that out.....thanks

Reactions: Ty Pilot
It is a h+, The error occurs as soon as i I hit the calibrate button on the controller. The aircraft is not requesting a compass calibration....Just wanted to preform the calibration. It flew just fine.
It flew just fine, but you wanted to calibrate it.

@tgaporter can you confirm that you are proceeding exactly as described in the Typhoon H Plus User manual version 0.8 on page 52 (attached above and link below).

There is a lot of little stuff not included in your first post such as: did you take the camera off first and so fourth. If you can confirm using this procedure does not work then we can determine that the problem is something different.

P.S. Just saw AH's post above; the procedure may not have changed between that version and the latest but here is the latest manual none the less.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8 (2).pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 5
@tgaporter can you confirm that you are proceeding exactly as described in the Typhoon H Plus User manual version 0.8 on page 52 (attached above and link below).

There is a lot of little stuff not included in your first post such as: did you take the camera off first and so fourth. If you can confirm using this procedure does not work then we can determine that the problem is something different.

P.S. Just saw AH's post above; the procedure may not have changed between that version and the latest but here is the latest manual none the less.

Am heading back to Charleston SC from Richmond Hill GA today. Will digest all that has been posted win I get home. Thanks for all the info.....I did not have that copy of the manual....Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430