Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H for sale UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a friend who will be listing his H on ebay for 600GBP. Flies great, non-RealSense model, external antenna mod on bird. Never crashed. (It did tip over once and broke 2 props. Latest US firmware updates. Pelican case included. He lives in Bristol, UK.

Anyone interested?

To those interested, I have yet another brand new one that's NEVER been flew.

Sent directly from DJI. I can talk to them about a transferable full warranty.

It's the base model. Stickers and tags still on. Opened box to check that nothing broke during package.

1) Never flown Typhoon H
2) Neve used camera.
3) Brand new ST-16
4) 1 never used battery
5) 2nd never used battery
6) All the cables that come with it
7) car charger
8) charger
9) sunshade and lanyard
10) microSD card
I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff but THIS IS NOT the version that comes with the Wizard.

So to summarize: for sale
Brand new Typhoon H base model (wrapped up in box)
2 Brand new, never cycled once Tuphoon H branded batteries.

Make odder in messages please. And only serious orders please.

Thanks!

Adam

Plus location would be nice (I'd prefer to collect and pay cash ideally)

500 GBP

No RealSense. No Wizardwand. 1 Battery. 6 extra props (2 were broken and replaced when it tipped over). Plus Pelican 1610 case (a 200-300 GBP cost all by itself)

Located just north of Bristol. (Yate)

Last edited:
Is anyone buying these anymore?

I now have a second BRAND SPANKING new one directly from Yuneec with not only the original packaging and stickers but the original shipping box showing it came directly from Yuneec.

Also have second battery so that's all the accessories, props, new remote, cables, everything. It's the second wave of the base model so it doesn't have the wizard but as I said it has a second brand new battery but everything else that comes in the package.

I've now put it up twice around here and have not had ONE SINGLE person make me an offer.

I know what I could sell it on eBay for but I hate selling singular items on eBay but honestly I'm amazed not a single person has sent an offer.

Yes, Typhoon H with CGO3 and ST-16, 1 battery, no Realsense, no WizardWand. Pleican case included. Flies great. Latest US firmware all around. Located North of Birstol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval