Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h locked in follow/watch mode

Reaction score
I always fly in pilot mode and some how my follow and watch got engaged so now even though I'm flying in A pilot mode the follow watch mode keeps my camera trained on me,how do I disengage the follow watch mode even though I am in pilot mode?

Click on the Camera Mode setting bottom right hand of ST16 screen and the modes will pop up and the click them off

If you power down the H and 16, all those modes should shut off, If they are not, you may need to call Yuneec today till noon PST, as they may be able to unlock, as it is not normal!

I'm at a loss,I'm looking right at it,that's what comes up,should I change
out of pilot mode

I'm at a loss,I'm looking right at it,that's what comes up,should I change
out of pilot mode
Try switch out and then back to Angle and see if it resets to default screen, if not, you are the first to state this issue, If in USA, call Yuneec-USA and they will walk you through a fix hopefully my friend!;)

Drone Clone,Yuneec Tech determined my ST16 was not bound to my Typhoon H or the camera so we went through the binding process and my next flight should be issue free.A big SHOUT OUT to Andrew in Yuneec Tech Service.
Brand X

Drone Clone,Yuneec Tech determined my ST16 was not bound to my Typhoon H or the camera so we went through the binding process and my next flight should be issue free.A big SHOUT OUT to Andrew in Yuneec Tech Service.
Brand X
Andrew is a top tech with Yuneec! I did not even think of your controller not being bound! Makes complete sense ! Let me know if you are back to normal and Fly Safe!

DroneClone,Andrew at yuneec tech was correct,lack of binding was the issue.
My flights are trouble free.There is no doubt that when it comes to support Yuneec set the bar,safe flying,BrandX

Just a thought, but I think I enjoy flying my q500 more than my typhoon h.
Anybody else feel like that? BrandX

Will the ST 16 still fly the drone with out being binded ............This may be my issue that my THP is NOT following me or watching me.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval