Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Off the sales block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forrestt, sorry to hear about this!, I do understand your needs and position that compels you too! Best of luck ! But stay in touch and let me know what you decide on when the time comes and what your take is on it! Been great chatting with you !;)

Reactions: Forrestt
Thank you my friend. I will still be in here regardless. I want to see where this ride takes us! **** who knows, it might not even sell. If that is the case, so be it. :)

Reactions: DroneClone
I have decided to sell my "H". I'm going to look into purchasing something pro level. Yuneec I'm sure will address the camera issues at some point but my business cannot wait. Now about my bird....

I have re-focused the factory lens and achieved a bit better overall focus so in theory the factory warranty is void I suppose. However, if there were to be an issue later with the copter or ST16 you could just ship either or for repairs less the camera. I have 3 of the 4 extra props as I gave one of my CC rotation props to a friend in need.
The factory peel offs on the ST16 screen and other controls are still intact and everything works as new. Everything that came with it including the charger, battery, sunscreen as well as the wizard is included. The "smart mode" has been restored to full factory function as I had it disabled within the ST16 via channel mapping controls. On a final note (nothing personal) if you have any less than 100 posts here on this forum I will not consider selling to you. Sorry, it's me. Buyer will be responsible for shipping charges and I only ship within the United States. PAYPAL onyl!! Must be verified "NO EXCEPTIONS" and I must receive amount in full before I will ship. You can look me up on ebay (jetkrazee1). My feedback will speak for itself.

$1000.00 +shipping. FIRM
Here is a small clip I put together using footage from the "H" I'm selling.
Out of curiosity what kind of drone are you "moving up to"?

Reactions: Forrestt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz