Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H on the Road

Reaction score
This is a project I did where I created a portable setup of the Typhoon H to take on the road which I hope it will trigger other folks to do something similar or better. This configuration is using the Husky utility case with a deep cycle battery attached to a 700W power inverter connected to a 32" LCD TV screen plugged in via HDMI to the ST16 transmitter.

View media item 242View media item 241

do you have any issues with having this display on both the controller and tv for any period of time?

This is a project I did where I created a portable setup of the Typhoon H to take on the road which I hope it will trigger other folks to do something similar or better.

Wow! Heck of a project, reminds me of some Ham Radio setups. Fantastic job.
How much does it weigh?

Reactions: Cesar
The battery weight is about 15 pounds but the husky box have wheels so is easy to get around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw here is a video that provides a bit more details:

The husky box with a 26" LCD TV powered by a 700W inverter using a 12v duracell deep cycle battery connected to the ST16 transmitter via the HDMI port for realtime view of the Yuneec Typhoon H CGO3 camera:

Although you have a big power bank but you can't use the 12V battery to fly you still needs to wait to charge you H Battery

Although you have a big power bank but you can't use the 12V battery to fly you still needs to wait to charge you H Battery

Since I have a power inverter to convert 12v to 110V I can certainly use this setup to charge the H batteries the concern is that it will drain the battery quicker but is doable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval