Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H OSD Flexibility?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Typhoon H has the OSD programming capability to allow the user to provide a FCC Amateur Radio call sign video (or audio) identifcation?

Does anyone know if the Typhoon H has the OSD programming capability to allow the user to provide a FCC Amateur Radio call sign video (or audio) identifcation?
It's got a fully functional android 7inch built in,would that help?

SR-71
Interesting question, Would be really neat to overlay my call sign on some video.
Since it uses an android based tablet I am sure someone has, or soon would have an app for that.

The Typhoon H's controller is Android based but unless it allows the user to program text to the Typhoon's video transmitter, that's not going to help.

The EzOSD I use on my Phantom does have the programming capability to add an amateur radio (ham) call sign which gets overlaid on the video transmission and pops up every 10 minutes for proper identification.

Last edited:
5.8 Ghz / 600mw.

In case you're not aware of the FCC licensing requirement (for video power levels over 10mw @ 2.4ghz or 25mw @ 5.8ghz), you can read about it here:

Are you a HAM? - Page 3

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval