Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H PLUS C23 Camera Emergency

delete this directory and the st16s will start the download all over again. batteries must be charge this is a big download and the sd card must be blank no other stuff on it.
formatted from the st16s. this update process is done OTA not by sd card like was possible with the H480.

Attachments

• st16.png
    st16.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 35
Sorry, I'm at work and cannot really read all the new posts, but I'm afraid Barton may be right. If the camera LED doesn't blink at all, it's not a very good sign. I'd wait for Yuneec Support to answer you about this, but I'm afraid the answer will be something in the lines of "sorry, we cannot diagnose this problem over email, please send it over to us"...

edit: as for the st16s, you may want to try to reset it to factory settings. (in android settings menu).

Reactions: amyofjuan
Sorry, I'm at work and cannot really read all the new posts, but I'm afraid Barton may be right. If the camera LED doesn't blink at all, it's not a very good sign. I'd wait for Yuneec Support to answer you about this, but I'm afraid the answer will be something in the lines of "sorry, we cannot diagnose this problem over email, please send it over to us"...

edit: as for the st16s, you may want to try to reset it to factory settings. (in android settings menu).

Could you please send us a snap shot of how to reset the ST16S? Is that the image from your first message?

I’m in San Diego to film my family and I can’t get my C23 camera to bind due to it not appearing on my ST16S. I have attempted to reset the WiFi on the camera without success. The indicator light on the camera itself has not turned on at all. The gimbal appears to be functioning normally, but so far nothing on the camera. When I go to connect the camera on the ST16S, it doesn’t have anything listed to connect, it just says “No SSID’s Found.”

Please help me connect my camera/turn it on so I can focus on family. I just unboxed it 3 days ago, it’s brand new, and so far I have been unable to get it functioning in any way, even after all firmware updates, and I’m so frustrated. Please help.

Have you tried to contact Yuneec in the meantime ?

Hope you get it fixed quickly.

Could you please send us a snap shot of how to reset the ST16S? Is that the image from your first message?

Sorry, can't do it at the moment, but I'll try to describe it from memory.

You have to exit DataPilot, then you will be in thwe Android menu, , then go to settings, then find the backup and reset section.

i dont own a h plus just the pro but when turning on the h after st16 has fully booted are you pushing and holding the drones power button till it goes through its power up noises.on my pro if you dont the camera light which starts out white at start up will not power up but if you hold down the power button till the end of the start up noises it turns on every time . i dont know if this helps and hope you get it figured out.

I’m in San Diego to film my family and I can’t get my C23 camera to bind due to it not appearing on my ST16S. I have attempted to reset the WiFi on the camera without success. The indicator light on the camera itself has not turned on at all. The gimbal appears to be functioning normally, but so far nothing on the camera. When I go to connect the camera on the ST16S, it doesn’t have anything listed to connect, it just says “No SSID’s Found.”

Please help me connect my camera/turn it on so I can focus on family. I just unboxed it 3 days ago, it’s brand new, and so far I have been unable to get it functioning in any way, even after all firmware updates, and I’m so frustrated. Please help.
Hi Juan,

Did you have the chance to succeed with this issue? I have exactly the same problem. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval