Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus C23 camera?

There are some on eBay for $400 - $500 USD.
It would be be cheaper to have a dealer check out your camera. Is there a dealer in your area?

There are some on eBay for $400 - $500 USD.
It would be be cheaper to have a dealer check out your camera. Is there a dealer in your area?

Yes true Steve, but they are not authorized dealers and are third party who deal with all of the brands, i am bit apprehensive to give it to them for fixing the issue.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yes true Steve, but they are not authorized dealers and are third party who deal with all of the brands, i am bit apprehensive to give it to them for fixing the issue.
Don't Vertigo drones or Terrestrial imaging have a eBay page? Some of the dealers here do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmie
Hello All,

Could you please tell me where i can buy the camera C23 accessory online for the typhoon h plus, since i want to replace it due to gimbal issues typically vibrating violently after the FW updates?
Will appreciate your response. Thanks

I also had a vibration on the c23 gimbal. The vibration stopped whenever I held the platform right above the camera ( lower end of the dampers). If your gimbal performs the same way, then my solution may work for you. I added smalls weights to the four corners of the platform. Total weight was less than a penny. Good luck

I also had a vibration on the c23 gimbal. The vibration stopped whenever I held the platform right above the camera ( lower end of the dampers). If your gimbal performs the same way, then my solution may work for you. I added smalls weights to the four corners of the platform. Total weight was less than a penny. Good luck
I may have found a firmware fix. I'll know by tomorrow.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
I don’t recall seeing it suggested yet; previous discussions, and my own experience with an E50 buzzing/jello video issue, has included the installation of CGO3+ dampeners.

Has that option been tried, in this current thread?

Jeff

Hello Steve,

I happen to buy a new C23 camera and got it replaced , now it works absolutely fine without any issues, most like the firmware upgrade has introduced some hardware or calibrations issue with the gimbal motors

I may have found a firmware fix. I'll know by tomorrow.
Hello Steve,

But had a question for you, i see that the camera firmware on the newly replaced C23 has FW version 652 default, need your advise if i were to upgrade ,will it happen to mess/corrupt up with the calibration again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430