Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus panorama (Not 360)

Reaction score
Thought I would post this here instead of the image forum.

The other day we had an incoming Stormfront approaching, and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to not only get some great images but also test the H plus in high winds I'm guessing at ground level it was around 13m/s with strong gusts hitting every minute or so. I have been flying DJI drones for years now and can honestly say that none of my Phantom drones would have survived this kind of beating from the wind.

It shouldn't be a secret that my heart pounded a little faster when I launched the drone, but to my expectations, the drone was rock solid even at the max legal altitude 100m (328 feet in Denmark).

The following panorama is stiched from 6 images manually framed to get maximum image overlap :)

YUN-0002-Pano-Edit,large.1532804087.jpg

That is a wild looking pano of nasty weather!!! Nicely done!

I’m impressed that the H Plus was stable in the winds.

Bravo!

Reactions: mbernholdt

The other day we had an incoming Stormfront approaching, and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to not only get some great images but also test the H plus in high winds I'm guessing at ground level it was around 13m/s with strong gusts hitting every minute or so. I have been flying DJI drones for years now and can honestly say that none of my Phantom drones would have survived this kind of beating from the wind.

It shouldn't be a secret that my heart pounded a little faster when I launched the drone, but to my expectations, the drone was rock solid even at the max legal altitude 100m (328 feet in Denmark).

The following panorama is stiched from 6 images manually framed to get maximum image overlap :)

Awesome picture

That is a wild looking pano of nasty weather!!! Nicely done!

I’m impressed that the H Plus was stable in the winds.

Bravo!
Thank you :)
As promised from Yuneec it is real steady even in high wind

It would be great to see this test repeated with the H Plus. This test was over a year ago with the 520. The Plus should be the same or perhaps even better.

Thanks for posting this. Having just bashed the H+ on another thread, assuming the H+ would perform as well as the 520, this is a definite positive for me as part of the time I live in a relatively windy location.

Absolutely brilliant image, the stitching is very good so movement was obviously well controlled. Did you do this on manual settings or was it auto?

It would be great to see this test repeated with the H Plus. This test was over a year ago with the 520. The Plus should be the same or perhaps even better.

Yea it would unfortunately I don't have access to a Inspire anymore but I still have my Phantom perhaps I can make a comparison test soon

Absolutely brilliant image, the stitching is very good so movement was obviously well controlled. Did you do this on manual settings or was it auto?
Thank you. The image is stitched together in Photoshop

Reactions: Luftdrone.dk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teddyalfie