Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus parting out. Edit: drones have been sold, only have some parts left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UPDATE** only have parts left

Everything is in excellent/like new/ or brand new condition:

Like new Upper/lower/Main frame with all mounting screws.

Like new B arms and A arms

(3)GPS modules

2 sets of landing servos

(3) Receivers

(2) gimbal connection boards (1 in retail packaging with wire)

(3) on/off modules

(1) obs sensors

IMG_3263.jpgIMG_3268.jpgIMG_3264.jpgIMG_3265.jpgIMG_3266.jpgIMG_3267.jpgIMG_3262.jpgIMG_3258.jpgIMG_3259.jpgIMG_3261.jpg

Last edited:
That's a lot of great stuff. I can't imagine someone won't grab it with all that. Great presentation!

Reactions: Done-guy
What are you bailing out ? Quite the collection of parts ?

No I still have another one with no mods that I’m keeping, and a bunch of extra parts to keep it in the air. I have a pretty good sized tax bill coming up and I’ll never use the parts in this listing, think I liked collecting them more than anything else.

No I still have another one with no mods that I’m keeping, and a bunch of extra parts to keep it in the air. I have a pretty good sized tax bill coming up and I’ll never use the parts in this listing, think I liked collecting them more than anything else.
Yea collecting spare parts becomes addicting, I had to go into rehab, but the itch is starting to return. Got to talh with john about a E90 ?

Hello,Curtb in central Massachusetts.Recently acquired a typhoon h that was in a small crash,need a shrapnel clip and the aluminum ends that attach to legs from retract module or retract modules themselves...

Hello,Curtb in central Massachusetts.Recently acquired a typhoon h that was in a small crash,need a shrapnel clip and the aluminum ends that attach to legs from retract module or retract modules themselves...

IMG_1612119142.937027.jpgIMG_1612119178.805416.jpg

That’s what I have. Pm me if interested

How much for the Typhoon H Plus with parts you have left?

Both drones are long gone, have an few motor arms left, 3 GPS modules, 2 receivers, upper/lower/frame, 2 OBS sensors, 3 landing retract modules and a few gimbal connection boards

Is real sense module able to work on H plus?

Is real sense module able to work on H plus?

I don’t have a real sense module and the h and h plus each have their own respective real sense module, I don’t believe they’re the same

Do you mind if I ask what they sold for? Thank you for answering the question about Real Sense.Are any of the Yuneecs capable of Remote ID as is?

The FAA has not finalized exactly what will be the mode of transmission so no drone manufacturer is likely to have a present day drone that will be capable of RID. Most of not all present drones will require an aftermarket transmitter to comply with RID. You are still looking at almost 30 months before you will be required to have it to fly.

Both drones are long gone, have an few motor arms left, 3 GPS modules, 2 receivers, upper/lower/frame, 2 OBS sensors, 3 landing retract modules and a few gimbal connection boards

How much for the receivers? How much for the GPS modules?

Dylan

UPDATE** only have parts left

Everything is in excellent/like new/ or brand new condition:

Like new Upper/lower/Main frame with all mounting screws.

Like new B arms and A arms

(3)GPS modules

2 sets of landing servos

(3) Receivers

(2) gimbal connection boards (1 in retail packaging with wire)

(3) on/off modules

(1) obs sensors

View attachment 24530View attachment 24531View attachment 24532View attachment 24533View attachment 24534View attachment 24535View attachment 24536View attachment 24537View attachment 24538View attachment 24539
Is this ad still active? If not please mark it in the title as SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss