Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus released??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin

Reaction score
looks like the Typhoon H plus will be a black H520 with RealSense and a E90...
Anyone have any more info on this?

Don’t put a lot of faith in the release date, even one that’s ambiguous with a mid year estimate. They haven’t been accurate before.

I have been looking at the H520 to replace my H920. But why would I buy the H520 for around $3000 when the H Plus is essentially a black H520 at $1799?

I have been looking at the H520 to replace my H920. But why would I buy the H520 for around $3000 when the H Plus is essentially a black H520 at $1799?
Agree. Feeling a little dejected at shelling out thousands on what feels like a half finished product, to have it superceded by the kind of drone I thought it was going to be for less money.
Hopefully they'll make sure the H520 gets the camera features they've been promising, such as histogram, cable cam, etc. Then I'll feel less shafted...

Last edited:
Agree. Feeling a little dejected at shelling out thousands on what feels like a half finished product, to have it superceded by the kind of done I thought it was going to be for less money.
Hopefully they'll make sure the H520 gets the camera features they've been promising, such as histogram, cable cam, etc. Then I'll feel less shafted...
The Typhoon H plus will probably come with all those features straight out of the box.
They will probably not include the mapping functionality whit this one - but I think a third party like pix4dcapture will be compatible with it very quickly. Really makes the H520 a bit of a lemon

The Typhoon H plus will probably come with all those features straight out of the box.
They will probably not include the mapping functionality whit this one - but I think a third party like pix4dcapture will be compatible with it very quickly. Really makes the H520 a bit of a lemon
Maybe they should have painted the H520 dayglow yellow to be more lemon-like instead of orange...

Yeah whatever the colour it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.....

now can you fly this with out the camera or once again the camera going to be mandatory to use on this unit. on the lighter side now we may finally get replacements parts for crashes because atleast for now looks like the hplus and h520 uses same arms and motors just different colors. I bet the camera is separate and will cost extra.

now can you fly this with out the camera or once again the camera going to be mandatory to use on this unit. on the lighter side now we may finally get replacements parts for crashes because atleast for now looks like the hplus and h520 uses same arms and motors just different colors. I bet the camera is separate and will cost extra.
Batteries may we’ll be cheaper also - we will probably get upgraded batteries available too - props will be the same, so if it proves to be popular then we will gain some advantages

Use of profanity in posts is not permitted.
I had started here a thread with the characteristics of the H480 PLUS in order to compare it with the H520. It has been understood as news and they have pulled all the strings at once.

We continue with the H520. Now the delay in the upgrades of the H520 is better understood, they were working on the new drones. I think it's perfect, but they've left the H520 on the fritz. The latest update of the battery, it seems that confirmed by 3 people already, not only has no fixed the problem, has worsened it much more since they are only getting autonomy of 13 minutes before the aircraft lands forced. It seems that instead of moving forward we go backwards.

After reading the initial characteristics of the H480 PLUS I can only say that I feel betrayed. The H520 was also announced as a video and image recording platform but it turns out that basic functions were first given to a new drone and we have been waiting for 6 months. Finally now there will be a powerful update for the H520 that solves all previous problems and provides us with the necessary functionalities to be able to work with it without any problems? Isn't the H520 a professional platform?

I have been the first one to ask for patience from everyone, I still believe that it is a success to be a system based on PX4, but at this rate even the patience of the most holy is exhausted.

DJI loses many clients because of its policy of deciding what the user can or cannot do. For sharing your data and not letting you avoid it. For prohibiting its users from not being able to fly where they want, under their responsibility. Policies that clearly restrict freedom.

Yuneec loses many customers due to delays in updating firmwares, taking out green products yet, the null information they give their customers and the endless waiting to make the product of quality.

****Content removed by Moderator****

Reactions: Fin
Is the $1799 hex alone or camera included. I Have to think no way that price includes the equal of E90 camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430