Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H PLUS st 16 freezing after new C23

Reaction score
Hello all, I have finally got the h plus back together and ordered a camera. *(I had a signal loss/ a motor go bad at the same time and it unfortunately crashed and broke both skids an arm and demolished the camera)*.I got the new camera in the mail a few days ago and threw it on and got a vibrating noise. I contacted the seller which if you bought typhoon parts on eBay you know who I’m talking about. Great guy. He advised me to switch the boards on the bottom of the drone and now no noise! Well now, every time I try to connect the camera through the bind option my st16 freezes. The controls on the remote are moving the camera/ gimbal around nice and how they should be. But, I have no picture on my screen. I’ve tried resetting the bottom of the camera and still nothing...

the bind option my st16 freezes. The controls on the remote are moving the camera/ gimbal around nice and how they should be. But, I have no picture on my screen. I’ve tried resetting the bottom of the camera and still nothing...
Exit out of Flight Mode and open the Android settings menu. Open the wifi settings. Select any wifi's shown in the list and select "forget". Then select the C23 camera that is active and select connect. Enter the password 1234567890.
Go back to the Flight Mode bind menu and the camera should connect.

When I select the camera the st16 freezes still. That seems to be the only issue I’m having. WiFi or not

What boards did you switch?
I switched the small board that connects to the gimbal when it’s skid and locked. I had my own on but was making the gimbal vibrate. The one I got with the camera made the vibration go away

Were you able to complete the steps in the video or is the ST16 still frozen?
I finally got it yes. The video helped! I still have an orange blinking light but I have video. For some reason there were 2 C23 WiFi options and I picked the top of the list

Reactions: Steve Carr
For some reason there were 2 C23 WiFi options
The ST16 "remembers" previous wifi connections. One of those was the old camera. That is the reason you need to "forget" it in the list so it doesn't keep looking for that signal.
I still have an orange blinking light
Do you see all the telemetry information displayed such as distance and the number of satellites?

If you did a calibration make sure you did it with the tilt slider and the rate slider in the center position:

Reactions: UASteele
The ST16 "remembers" previous wifi connections. One of those was the old camera. That is the reason you need to "forget" it in the list so it doesn't keep looking for that signal.

Do you see all the telemetry information displayed such as distance and the number of satellites?
Yes I do!

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11