Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus still images

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm interested in the H Plus for still photography but I can't find any sample DNG images anywhere (which is rather strange!). I would really appreciate it if you could point me to where I can download some.
Many thanks

Most of the conversations about stills and DNG quality took place months ago and there where many threads with examples. If you do a search you should be able to dig them up.

The Raw images from the C23 are very good. I use my Plus in real estate photography, specifically the dng's. They rival higher end cameras

One example of DNGs that I was able to find:

DNGs from the Plus

Worth it to read the entire thread... and yes the JPGs from the Plus are a smiling pile of defecate.

Most of the conversations about stills and DNG quality took place months ago and there where many threads with examples. If you do a search you should be able to dig them up.

The Raw images from the C23 are very good. I use my Plus in real estate photography, specifically the dng's. They rival higher end cameras
Thanks ... I have looked (pretty well everywhere) and I haven't found DNG samples for the H Plus. I'm really surprised about that (considering the wealth of examples for the Phantom P4 for example) ... and even more surprised at the very scant information on the camera from Yuneek (and not one sample shot!). Would it be possible to get a sample of your own images?

One example of DNGs that I was able to find:

DNGs from the Plus

Worth it to read the entire thread... and yes the JPGs from the Plus are a smiling pile of defecate.
Many thanks ... first H+ DNG I've seen!.

On the basis of this one scene it looks quite good: not too much distortion and reasonable sharpness. The ripples on the water are good.

Unfortunately all the shots are at ISO100 and 1/125s, so they don't show the camera/rig under some stress. It also looks like a very still day.

Many thanks ... first H+ DNG I've seen!.

On the basis of this one scene it looks quite good: not too much distortion and reasonable sharpness. The ripples on the water are good.

Unfortunately all the shots are at ISO100 and 1/125s, so they don't show the camera/rig under some stress. It also looks like a very still day.
There are other DNG links in that thread, including this one.

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polenutrition