Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro Maximum take off weight

I’d really be interested in watching an H fly with an extra 1-3/4 pound hanging on it. That’s pretty close to what the CGO-4 and gimbal weighs and the H could not handle it with any hope of useful flight time.

Filters weigh in grams. A 20 gram filter for an H would be pretty heavy, IMO, right up there with full size lens filters. A balance offset would be pretty close to 15 more grams, adding over an ounce to what the gimbal was designed to work with.

That request for a link to the MTOW weight was definitely justified. There needs to be some evidence of flight testing to support the claim.

Enclosed the referred document for UK users. I have a EU version but this only differs in Frequencies and FAA rules (UK max 122m high, Belgium 91m)
the maximum lifting capacity mentioned in the doc is 500gram. this is surplus on having already 1 camera on board.
this is airframe 1695 gram + E90 300 gram + 500 gram = MTOW 2495 gram
If you take the E90 away you have MTOW 2495 gram - airframe 1695 gram = 800 gram Payload
E50 = 218 gram
E90 = 300 gram
CGO-ET = 226 gram

In doc is also UK weight unit mentioned.

Attachments

• Yuneec H520 infodatasheet.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
I did not do testing only read the documentation.
For E10Tv = 350 gram from documentation.

I am gathering information for building a zoom camera (30x or 20x or 12x) on gimbal for H520.
Choices depends on image sensor, pixels # and pixel size to get the best configuration.
and price of course.
I hope to beat the DJI Zenmuse Z30, :)
But I won't sell the furr until the bear has been shot.
I a have a nice working prototype, I will post on it.
Grtz Frits

We might want to note the MTOW data sheet is for the H-520, not a Typhoon H/H Pro.

The power systems for the 520 and H/H Pro are completely different. The MTOW listed in the 520 data sheet is not applicable to the H/H Pro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss