Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H questions

Reaction score
Hey folks,

First time caller, long time listener here LOL

First question, I have noticed some YOUTUBE videos out there about binding the Typhoon and Wizard. I have notice that some suggest that you create a "copy" of your model in the ST16. Why is that? I do not understand that. Any help would be great.

I am the proud owner of 2, yes TWO Typhoon H, about a year old. BOTH have had issues, ONE fly away, and both GPS have been replaced.

The second Typhoon was returned to me today. I sent it in with Compass calibration issues, and errors. I just did a quick flight, and I get this little yellow blinking light after the landing gear goes up or down. This happened as well before when I had errors. The yellow would flash A TON before, but now just once when the gear goes up. ST16 and Typhoon have latest updates as well. What is your opinion?

Thank you for your help!

OMG, a Tom Leykis fan... LOL

The blinking yellow light indicates a momentary compass error... and there are several reports of that intermittently occurring
when the landing gear is activated... either up or down. If you only get that but the craft shows no other control issues, most other posts I have seen on this state that it is a non-issue.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Haha. Thanks for the info. IT looks like I still have a problem. Multiple compass warnings in flight. Barely got the drone landed. This will be the THIRD warranty repair. I am asking for a new drone. What is the chances of the same person owning two of the same drone and having problems with it?

Haha. Thanks for the info. IT looks like I still have a problem. Multiple compass warnings in flight. Barely got the drone landed. This will be the THIRD warranty repair. I am asking for a new drone. What is the chances of the same person owning two of the same drone and having problems with it?

You've been properly calibrating the compasses???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430