Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon h specs for ops manual

Reaction score
hi all

as it says does any one have all the specs of the h for writing a PaCO ops manual for the CAA ... thanks

Tony

nope dosent give max wind speed max and min temps motor specs etc

but thanks

I have not seen that either, you could contact their tech email on the uk site for that info

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Anthony I know personally that I have flown in wins of 20 miles an hour gusting to 30 miles an hour with no problem this speed Being whether you're in follow me in SmartMode are in angel mode without GPS on can be up To 42 mph. I haven't seen that in any of the operating manuals for the Typhoon H so just from personal experience.

Anthony I know personally that I have flown in wins of 20 miles an hour gusting to 30 miles an hour with no problem this speed Bing phone whether you're in or follow me in SmartMode are in angel mode without GPS can be up To 42 mph. I haven't seen that in any of the operating manuals for the Typhoon H so just from personal experience.
I also did not have to enter that info into my ops manual, just looking though it just now incase I'm wrong

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not sure where I found the published H info but my OPs Manual states 24kts as maximum wind speed for operation. Having said that I would only operate knowing I will get steady video pictures which would really be around 15-20 max.

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
Most I've flown in, and also obtained clean video, was 27mph. I recall at one time seeing seeing a wind limitation of ~12mph but that would have been grossly undervalued.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval