Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Standard a thing of the Past?

Reaction score
I was just informed the TH standard is no longer going to be sold. If there are units in stock they will be sold out and no longer for reorder. the $1899. and up is all Yuneec will offer.World wide,, there are only a few of the $1299 ;left.....So if you want one get off your butt..

Reactions: DroneClone
I kinda noticed that on their site awhile ago, only the 1899.99 version available. I'm not so sure thats a great move UNLESS for some reason the fully integrated "Pro" model doesn't have issues our "Standard", "Advanced" or whatever you want to call it has... Not having a lower cost option prices them right up there with the Inspire 1 v2. (I'm not going to debate the pros and cons of each) and possibly out of reach for some...

I guessed they would, the remaining versions with the ST16+ as in UK basic they come with the standard ST16. How does it leave there pricing compared to the DJI phantom 4

Wow! Talk about Yuneec handing business to the Inspire! Were I to be looking to add another bird for business, (and I will at some point) pricepoint being the same, I'd be seriously in favor of the Inspire. And, I love my H!

Reactions: QuadBart
I was just informed the TH standard is no longer going to be sold. If there are units in stock they will be sold out and no longer for reorder. the $1899. and up is all Yuneec will offer.World wide,, there are only a few of the $1299 ;left.....So if you want one get off your butt..

Who informed you of that? I got the opposite info..

Who informed you of that? I got the opposite info..
Opposite?
As in they may stop selling the Pro version, or just that they are going to continue to sell the Advanced.
Stopping production of the Advanced seems like a poor business decision.
Most videographers wouldn't need the realsense module.
It would force us to buy something that wasn't necessary.

I kinda noticed that on their site awhile ago, only the 1899.99 version available. I'm not so sure thats a great move UNLESS for some reason the fully integrated "Pro" model doesn't have issues our "Standard", "Advanced" or whatever you want to call it has...
I have read about more problems coming from users owning the pro version instead of the advanced version.

Skuttlebutt is just that but this is from a sales rep. I don't know just passim it on. Isn't there a. Pro without real sense? So don't be surprised.

Skuttlebutt is just that but this is from a sales rep. I don't know just passim it on. Isn't there a. Pro without real sense? So don't be surprised.

Spoke with a Steve hall at Yuneec USA this morning, he states absolutely NO truth to the rumor -- don't know what to think it certainly would be a the quickest orphan product in history. I wonder if the real-sense add on could be the issue.

Reactions: QuadBart
Steve I know that each and every firmware gets my standard version closer and closer to the perfect TH. 'I'm hoping it is not true. Just passing on what i hear.

Steve I know that each and every firmware gets my standard version closer and closer to the perfect TH. 'I'm hoping it is not true. Just passing on what i hear.

I'm not sure what would prompt that move -- Brandon and I were on skype talking about and we cant come up with a good reason to discontinue it -- But we dont work at Yuneec LOL

Im about to list my Typhoon H Advanced (standard) non real sense version. If anyone is interested for what seemingly is now a rare product let me know! :)

They could be talking about discontinuing the original version with two Antennas vs the newer model with three antennas but not with realsense. As they moved the telemetry antenna from the handle and put it on the outside, obviously for a reason, I would think they would stop selling the earlier version knowing it had problems. If this is the case, then the lower priced unit would still be available without realsense and new owners/pilots would hopefully have a more reliable TH.

John that sounds logical. Good points

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Spoke with a Steve hall at Yuneec USA this morning, he states absolutely NO truth to the rumor -- don't know what to think it certainly would be a the quickest orphan product in history. I wonder if the real-sense add on could be the issue.
I'm glad to hear that. I like the idea of both being offered. For me, I don't require the Pro version. My shots are always planned out before the Typhoon ever take to the air. Lots of money flying through the air. While I can see the advantages of the Pro version, for my needs it's not worth the extra money, so I'm glad to hear Yuneec will continue to offer both. Love my H.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval