Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Tips, Tricks and Modifications

VISIBILITY
Added some reflective tape on the landing gear and arms to make the H more visible. On a flight, 2 days ago, I briefly lost sight of her against a background of darker trees. I raised her up and finally found her against the sky. My Phantom, by contrast (pun intended) was easy to lose against the sky but visible enough with trees in the background. One of my home built quads is bright orange which is easier to see in both cases.
On the H, I used white tape on the front arms and red on the back to match the lights. Now, I just need to remember that this is backwards from my other birds which have red on the front.

reflectors.jpg

I took apart my lawnmower and used the motor to attach to my H now i can fly and trim my bushes

lol

VISIBILITY
Added some reflective tape on the landing gear and arms to make the H more visible. On a flight, 2 days ago, I briefly lost sight of her against a background of darker trees. I raised her up and finally found her against the sky. My Phantom, by contrast (pun intended) was easy to lose against the sky but visible enough with trees in the background. One of my home built quads is bright orange which is easier to see in both cases.
On the H, I used white tape on the front arms and red on the back to match the lights. Now, I just need to remember that this is backwards from my other birds which have red on the front.

View attachment 3908
What a fantastic idea - keep them coming!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430