Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TYPHOON H with a older GCO3 camera

Reaction score
After a crash I went cheap and bought a cgo3 camera with a steady grip on Ebay. It has a old verson of firmware and i have the green blue and purple blocks and lines. yuneec has a update for this issue but i am unable to upgrade it can anyone help. can you upgrade the camera with out the

WTFDproject

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yes, the CGo3 firmware is a standalone update to the camera only. It will NOT completely resolve all the artifacts you see on your ST16 screen, but it will help a little bit. I do not believe you will be able to access the advanced functions on the CGo3 while using the ST16 at all. If I recall, it will just pretty much run in the standard mode.

The latest CG03 firmware can be downloaded from here:
Downloads - Typhoon Q500 4K

WTFDproject

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
yuneec has a update for this issue but i am unable to upgrade it
Just noticed that statement. If you are aware of an update other than the standard CGo3, I would really love to know about it. I sometimes fly Q500 / CG03 using an ST16, and the only way I get full potential from the video is by actually changing some of the camera hardware. A firmware resolution has eluded me.
I've tried using CGo3+ firmware on the CG03, but have never been successful.

Reaction score
i have a typhoon h and using a older gco3 camera its not the plus adn i can not get it to take the most recent update can the camera be updated without the drone if so how can i go about doing so

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geefree1971