Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H

Reaction score
Just got a typhoon h does anyone know how to get the flight altitude restrictor taken off

The factory 392’ altitude restriction can be changed when the H is connected to the GUI. It is not illegal to fly above that altitude in the U.S. Read the actual regulations, not internet hearsay.

The factory 392’ altitude restriction can be changed when the H is connected to the GUI. It is not illegal to fly above that altitude in the U.S. Read the actual regulations, not internet hearsay.
OK cannot speak for the USA but in UK it is only legal to go above 400' if FPV with a spotter, non commercial and in non controlled airspace. So it is technically possible to do legally but I would personally be cautious of advising such to somebody on post No. 1

Reactions: profil32
That’s why I specifically stated U.S. Nor did I give legal advice, instead recommending people read and understand the law as it is written. I bear no responsibility for people that choose to be lazy or fail to perform their due diligence. We should not fear the law and making full use of what is available to us is totally reasonable. We each only need to accept and exercise the personal responsibility expected of us to review public domain government documentation and therefore know the truth. Contrary to popular belief, everything we read on the internet is not true.

Understand the laws
I am getting around 1600 ft distance in the city is that about right or should I get more than that

Understand the laws
I am getting around 1600 ft distance in the city is that about right or should I get more than that
If you are referring to video range, that is about right for an urban area. In a rural area with a clear line of sight you should get considerably more. Are you using the flat panel antenna for video?

Reactions: profil32

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval