Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Q500 4k Battery

hi
unless i am reading your post wrong and Yuneec has a new battery .
the way we all understand the battery mah mystery is it the original batteries have always been 6300 mah and for some reason Yuneec labeled them 5400 mah . a real big deference would be the same size battery at about 7500 mah that would fit into the Q 500 battery bay . that it would give us a longer flight time .
fly safe
I heard that they were labelled 5400 for shipping reasons.

I heard that they were labelled 5400 for shipping reasons.
you are probably right and i have read that also . original Yuneec batteries are not the greatest after awhile they don't have the power they needs for long flights , i only fly 10 minutes flights and i still have my original 2 white and one black Yuneec battery , when they go i will invest in 4 GIFI power 7500 batteries .
fly safe

you are probably right and i have read that also . original Yuneec batteries are not the greatest after awhile they don't have the power they needs for long flights , i only fly 10 minutes flights and i still have my original 2 white and one black Yuneec battery , when they go i will invest in 4 GIFI power 7500 batteries .
fly safe

The YUNeeC lipo's are perfectly fine, I flown 2 years 20-21 minutes always using this 10&10
method starting at 3:40 min in the video, now I have bought 2 black YUNeeC Q500 batteries and the same thing 20-21 minutes before auto-landing!
Be careful flying puffed ones, just buy new ones and ALWAYS store then at 3,85V!

Last edited:
Hello!
Has anybody tried build for Yuneec 500, a battery from 18650 Cells? If i look Tecnical parameters, is it seems better way to fly, cheaper, durable and much less dangerous. I use these elements in many Devices, without any problem and they last in my Bicycle, (7Amps, in full power) lamp, about 4 Days, before they need charging.
ETC I found something...Li-Ion7,0Ah.jpg

Hello!
Has anybody tried build for Yuneec 500, a battery from 18650 Cells? If i look Tecnical parameters, is it seems better way to fly, cheaper, durable and much less dangerous. I use these elements in many Devices, without any problem and they last in my Bicycle, (7Amps, in full power) lamp, about 4 Days, before they need charging.
ETC I found something...View attachment 7820
Take a look here too Titan

quick question if a GIFI 7500 MAH has 7.5 ah how is this 7.0 ah battery going to last longer or even fit in the battery tray let alone make the connection to power up the Q500 .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpster79