Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Sale Delay?

So after a few phone calls today I have now found out the package I paid £1,400 for a month ago is now what they are calling the 'pro' package which includes the real sence. That is not available till the end of may beginning of June.

I've now cancelled that as no way am I waiting that long. I've now ordered from yuneec themselves the advanced package for £1,099. This is for the h, controller and 1 battery. It also includes a free wizard which is great.

Also added on a extra battery and the back pack. I'm told this is being shipped out next week.

If I hadn't of made these phone calls then I would still be waiting another month or so. Drones direct basically had no idea of what they were talking about . Very glad I'm now buying straight from yunnec.
As you quote in pounds I assume you are in the UK.
Interesting I went to Yuneec Head Office recently to ask a question about the microphone. I also inquired about the Wizard Wand saying that I had ordered a Typhoon H and if I bought one then would it work with the Typhoon H. The representative at the time said it would but made no mention of the fact that they were giving one free with the Typhoon H. I therefore purchased a Wizard Wand from them on the spot. Possible that when delivery of my Typhoon H comes this month I will end up with 2 Wizard Wands. So watch out on Ebay if anybody wants a bargain! Good for you for getting a free Wand.

Reactions: clive long
As you quote in pounds I assume you are in the UK.
Interesting I went to Yuneec Head Office recently to ask a question about the microphone. I also inquired about the Wizard Wand saying that I had ordered a Typhoon H and if I bought one then would it work with the Typhoon H. The representative at the time said it would but made no mention of the fact that they were giving one free with the Typhoon H. I therefore purchased a Wizard Wand from them on the spot. Possible that when delivery of my Typhoon H comes this month I will end up with 2 Wizard Wands. So watch out on Ebay if anybody wants a bargain! Good for you for getting a free Wand.
Yes he definitely told me a free wand will be included but only in the advanced package which is £1,099. I will most likely be putting mine on eBay too. Its just something I can't see myself using to be honest

Yes he definitely told me a free wand will be included but only in the advanced package which is £1,099. I will be most likely putting mine on eBay too. Its just something I can't see myself using to be honest

I just ordered the £1099 package of the website where there is no mention of advanced. Perhaps I should have stated advanced. Not important I look forward to receiving my Typhoon H.

I just ordered the £1099 package of the website where there is no mention of advanced. Perhaps I should have stated advanced. Not important I look forward to receiving my Typhoon H.
No I saw that too, I only phoned up as I wanted the extra battery etc and he then told me about the two packages being advanced and pro.

Last edited:
Glad you got what you needed! I ordered the exact same package, say it will ship 4/15, hope so, we can always add the Real Sense on later, I hear it is just a bolt on package? Hope so! Best of Luck!
Let me know how you like it once your it it skyward

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430