Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typoon h plus

Reaction score
Hi fellow pilots
I have an h plus and have been airborne About 30 times and just updatet all software BUT now i have problems c23 camera can NOT bind no video or nothing i can go up and down and side to side but no picture in st16 and my damper is leaking some fluid please help Going on dronecertifikat course 27 febuary and would like all to work thx

When doing an OTA (over the air) update, the ST16 will unbind from the camera to connect to the internet to download the update files. Once the updates are finished, the camera will always need to be re connected after the internet session, so you need to go thru the camera binding process. And remember to do all the calibration procedures as well because that information is all reset.

When doing an OTA (over the air) update, the ST16 will unbind from the camera to connect to the internet to download the update files. Once the updates are finished, the camera will always need to be re connected after the internet session, so you need to go thru the camera binding process. And remember to do all the calibration procedures as well because that information is all reset.

Recalibrate the compass or are there other systems that need to be calibrated as well>

You will need to calibrate using the hidden menu hiding behind "Compass Calibration". Tap this label 5 times in rapid succession and a full calibration menu will appear before your very eyes. There you will want to calibrate the Gyro and the Accelerometer by following the prompts on the display. You can do these calibrations on the bench, when they have been completed, take the H outside and calibrate the compass as normal.

Reactions: weajr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz