Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Uav tool box

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was going to download uav toolbox to my 920 plus controller just checking to see if anyone has had an issue. With it uav toolbox and the 920 plus st16. Before I do. It works great with my h.thanks.also what is the best sd card for the cgo4

A question about the 920+, does it have the D-pad cruise function like the 480? Also, assuming UAVtoolbox works exactly the same way on the 920+ as the 480, why does UAVtoolbox not have a grid/mapping feature like "H Flight planner"?

I installed uav toolbox on my st16 for my 920 + it just doesn't say 920+ model does same functions as far as I can tell. I think the d pads are used on 920+ only when it's bonded to a cgo3+ camera. Turning the 920+ into a big typhoon h

I installed uav toolbox on my st16 for my 920 + it just doesn't say 920+ model does same functions as far as I can tell. I think the d pads are used on 920+ only when it's bonded to a cgo3+ camera. Turning the 920+ into a big typhoon h
OK, thanks Slick, that was really my intent of the question to see if anyone had actually bound their 920+ to the 480 model on the ST16 and so had the 480 functionality on the 920+. So, would it be true that the RH D-pad would work for cruise, but (with the CGO4 camera) the LH D-pad would do nothing for the CGO4 camera? Reason I am asking is I am thinking of selling 2 of my 480's, and buying a 920+ complete kit, so I would be able to have all of the H's features like cruise, plus the 920+ waypoints, and grid/mapping using "H Flight Planner" or "UAVToolbox" if Tuna adds the grid/mapping feature to his app.

When you bind the cgo3+ to the 920+ it automatically becomes a typhoon hon st16

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads