Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"UAV Toolbox" for Q500

Does anyone know if there is a "UAV Toolbox" for Q500?
Sorry to say, it's not possible. The Flight Controller is not programmed to fly waypoints. That is 2-1/2 year old technology in the Q which is a huge span of time in this field.

Sorry to say, it's not possible. The Flight Controller is not programmed to fly waypoints. That is 2-1/2 year old technology in the Q which is a huge span of time in this field.
Thanks for the response, I had a Phantom 3 STD and DJI updated controller software to include way-points, same thing could be done with this thing

I'm afraid the ST-10 appears to run quite an old version of Android, so getting UAV Toolbox to run on it - to show telemetry, maps and so on - would be quite a task. It's not impossible, but it would be hard to justify - not least because I don't even own a Q500!

As far as waypoint missions are concerned, that depends totally on the Flight Controller, as Steve said. Without direct support from Yuneec, I cannot provide mission planning that will work on the Q500.

TUNA & STEVE
Thanks for the info. The main thing I liked about the Q500 was the built in Android...looks like that is the WEAK LINK, guess I'll go back to DJI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy