Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox for the Plus

OK, as a few people have asked this question, I'll answer here.

At present, UAV Toolbox is not compatible with the H Plus. There are two issues:

1. The flight logs and other data created when the Plus flies are slightly different from the Typhoon H. That means I need to understand the differences and update the app to support the Plus.
  2. I understand that in the current version of the Yuneec firmware, some data is missing, which makes some of the features of UAV Toolbox fail.

I currently do not have access to a H Plus to do the necessary development work to update UAV Toolbox. If one of the distributors wants to help out, I'd be happy to take a look at it, but it's not a simple job to characterise the new software. There is a question here about what Yuneec's attitude is to third party software - feel free to pester them if you want to see apps like this continue to be supported on the new machines!

Due to all of the above, I'm unlikely to be able to offer UAV Toolbox for the H Plus this quarter. After summer I hope the situation will have changed, and will make announcements as soon as I have more information.

Finally - software like this can only happen if you support it. Please do let me know if you want to see this or other software developed - the more people say they want something built, the easier it is to commit to the cost and effort of creating it.
I certainly would be interested in the software.

Count me in! I'll eve pre-pay-pre-order if it would help! Being able to view flight data in the field without a computer is invaluable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval