Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UK Delivery Dates

I ordered on the 8th May and was told when I called to order an additional battery that I was in the first batch and that they had plenty coming in.

I pre ordered the pro version in February lol - now I find out the price has gone up from £1399 to £1699 EEKK

Manuals are now available on the Yuneec UK Support/Downloads Page..... I emailed Yuneec UK earlier today asking when my Pre-Order would be sent. I got a Reply but my question was completely ignored.....Reverting to the 'One Week Yuneec' standard reply of 'Next Week'....... Oooooh what a Surprise. See copy of email below -

Dear Andy
The Typhoon H will be shipping to dealers early next week.
Regards
John Norris
Yuneec UK

www.yuneec.uk

ahh John lol....yeah ive tried interrogating him and think he must have had SAS training or sommat as he managed to completely tell me sod all also lol

I pre ordered the pro version in February lol - now I find out the price has gone up from £1399 to £1699 EEKK
Are you really surprised? The comments and questions on this forum speak for themselves. Yuneec got the pricing wrong, good for us bad for them. Another £150 would not have stopped me from ordering the Typhoon H. The reason being that what I am getting is a DJI Inspire for half the price.It is a no brainer. Pricing a product I imagine is an art, too little and you lose profit, too much and you lose customer interest. That Yuneec may try to get some of the profit back on the real sense version is quite understandable. As it is I get a Typhoon H with a free wizard controller for much less than I would have paid for both of them. One question is the real sense module really necessary? There are no cactus forests in the UK but would I risk flying in such confined spaces with only a comparatively cheap consumer machine relying on a collision avoidance module? The shot I was after would have to be really worth it to do so. Judging by your price increase it would seem the real sense add on module could be around £500 that is almost half the price of another standard Typhoon. Anyway enough drivel from me let us hope we both get our hew H's next week.

Are you really surprised? The comments and questions on this forum speak for themselves. Yuneec got the pricing wrong, good for us bad for them. Another £150 would not have stopped me from ordering the Typhoon H. The reason being that what I am getting is a DJI Inspire for half the price.It is a no brainer. Pricing a product I imagine is an art, too little and you lose profit, too much and you lose customer interest. That Yuneec may try to get some of the profit back on the real sense version is quite understandable. As it is I get a Typhoon H with a free wizard controller for much less than I would have paid for both of them. One question is the real sense module really necessary? There are no cactus forests in the UK but would I risk flying in such confined spaces with only a comparatively cheap consumer machine relying on a collision avoidance module? The shot I was after would have to be really worth it to do so. Judging by your price increase it would seem the real sense add on module could be around £500 that is almost half the price of another standard Typhoon. Anyway enough drivel from me let us hope we both get our hew H's next week.

nope not surprised at all given that what the Pro version has over and above the Advanced version is :

• realsense module
  • IPS module
  • extra battery
  • backpack
  • 2 extra props
so no not at all surprised other than it should have been said earlier as all of the above was never going to equate to a value difference of £300

I've just been given this info from Yuneec UK:

The price of the Pro version is still yet to be confirmed, but we believe it will be around £1600. The shops are selling at different prices because of our initial mix up regarding the pricing. Some of the shops have continued to honour their price.

The backpack will cost £110, we aren't sure whether the backpack will come with an insert or not. We are advising our customers to retain there inserts just in case.

The Realsense sensor will cost £375 separately, and the IPS (indoor positioning system) will cost £75.99 separately.

nope not surprised at all given that what the Pro version has over and above the Advanced version is :

• realsense module
  • IPS module
  • extra battery
  • backpack
  • 2 extra props
so no not at all surprised other than it should have been said earlier as all of the above was never going to equate to a value difference of £300
Ah right I stand corrected that is quite a few extras as opposed to the standard Typhoon. But I do appreciate it is a sizable uplift from the price first given to you. The extra battery is worth over £100 alone. My original guess was a bit out for the modules alone . Personally I have no use for a case but I can see that for others it would be an essential. I see from other posts there has been confusion about the pricing.There is one very happy person in Watford today. I wonder if Yuneec deliver Saturdays!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz