Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Delivery Date and Pre-orders?

Hey D.C. I have a buddy who ls interested in a p3,not much but the that would go for the long haul.thanx

Probably fair to say: Americans are obsessed with drones!!!!! :) I went out yesterday with my Phantom (nice day to fly) and within about 5-10 minutes--- 2 other Phantoms appeared in the sky. I was at a field and no other pilots in sight. They probably heard my drone and decided to launch their's…. They seemed to be multiplying before my eyes. Someone passed and asked if I was controller all three (again… No other controllers were in immediate sight --- I did eventually spot someone piloting one from the deck in their back yard). Pretty funny.
I went to the North London office and they said the same to me first week in May. Although I got the idea that the delay was as unexplainable to them as it is to us. Of the very very tiny involvement I had with Chinese bureaucracy in China I would not be able to hazard even a wild guess as to why the delay. Unless I had spoken to the recognised Boss in Yuneec IMHO I would not place to much belief about the pre order numbers. Not I think easily given out over the phone with no reliance as to who they were speaking to. To me it is the DJI Inspire at under half the price and it records sound. For me that is an outright winner.
the capabilities of the st 16 is gonna sweeten the pot also.

I cxled my order w yuneec on 15, ordered from Best Buy w/out wizard. I just sent them a email asking if everything was on track for my quoted release date of April 29, they replied that I s have my unit on the 4/29, as the release date for the H. I'll just wait to see w happens. I'm not getting excited , I lie, I'm pumped, even if it's Late!! ProDrone also gave a date of June 15 for premium. They h had issues as well w name change and so on. I'm j passing on information I received, taking it j a day at a time. If it's due here for the 29th, I s get a shipping confirmation in next day or soWHICHHHHHH , I'm j going to
Not expect it, If so, there w b cause for celebration, Lol.

Andy did you get a phone call or did you phone them? I'm also one of the twenty that's pre ordered from yuneec uk . I've heard nothing . Diddly squat! Think its time I gave them another call

Hi Clive - They Phoned me. But give 'Omid' a call on - 02084494321 - He is the guy in charge of the '20 Pre-orders' at Yuneec UK Head Office.

Reactions: clive long
Just phoned and spoke to a lovely lady who could not apologize enough for all of the delays. She gave the reason as an update or flash to the wizard just like others have said.
She gave me a solid date of the 4th of may and I should receive it on Friday the 6th.
The extra battery and hard shell case i paid for will be the following week for some reason.
I really hope they are not yanking my chain. She also said she didnt know how many number of pre orders they have had.....

Ahhh - Sorry, a bit late with that last post. I see you already phoned them - RESULT, Excellent - 6th of May in the UK. Can't wait, Please don't let there be any more excuses, I have OCD with this toy - I want it NOW.........

Reactions: clive long
My dealer won't tell me how many, nor what que in am ! Just tells me I ordered on 3/15/16 and thus I should be in the first shipment. **** what is it some CIA secret to tell me you are que number 16 and we are due for 25, so you will definitely get it first lot
I'm first on the list at my shop! uber excited

Carolina Dronz says they expect the H to be delivered on site the Week of May 9th.
Do you think that means to their warehouse, and then out to the customer? I can't stand this confusion. Too much misinformation buzzing around. If there is someone out there that actually talks to someone at Yuneec, and perhaps not a sales-rep, someone that's going to provide even more rumor and BS, please post what they are saying here. It would be much appreciated and probably put people at ease that are just days away from canceling or going to another provider for their H, which will cause even more holdup. I've have mine pre-ordered from SkyBoss. I have a good relationship with them, and their customer services is amazing, but from what I hear there is people saying different things that their reps have told them from a number of companies. i.e Aces, Carolina, etc...so someone be real, be honest, and just come out and say it. WHEN WILL IT SHIP TO OUR DOORS?

Do you think that means to their warehouse, and then out to the customer? I can't stand this confusion. Too much misinformation buzzing around. If there is someone out there that actually talks to someone at Yuneec, and perhaps not a sales-rep, someone that's going to provide even more rumor and BS, please post what they are saying here. It would be much appreciated and probably put people at ease that are just days away from canceling or going to another provider for their H, which will cause even more holdup. I've have mine pre-ordered from SkyBoss. I have a good relationship with them, and their customer services is amazing, but from what I hear there is people saying different things that their reps have told them from a number of companies. i.e Aces, Carolina, etc...so someone be real, be honest, and just come out and say it. WHEN WILL IT SHIP TO OUR DOORS?
I asked they they said on hand at his store the week of the 9th, then to the customer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430