Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UltraX Batteries.

Perhaps being made under licence with their permission?

“Sold by Gens Tattu. Fulfilled by Amazon.”

That tells me GT is using Amazon as a conduit for their [GR] sales channel. Why not through their own site as well. Could be timing (web update delays). We’ll see.

Fingers crossed that things get back to the niceties of random sales (specials) on the GT site. I still have the batteries I bought for something like $49 US back a couple years ago now.

Jeff

Interesting. Avail July 9th. Sold by Gens Tattu.

****But not listed on the gens tattu site******.

“Sold by Gens-Tattu, fulfilled by Amazon may be deliberately misleading. They were indeed originally sold by Gens-Tattu but to whom and when? Is Gens-Tattu the actual current seller? The statement is accurate but falls short of being complete. “Fulfilled by Amazon” is accurate since someone, perhaps Gens-Tattu, perhaps not, is using Amazon as the warehouser.

The lack of Gens-Tattu site listing, combined with being an Amazon sale, should be a head’s up. Gens-Tattu keeps their product listings on the site up to date. These may be old inventory someone discovered and is selling them “as is”, or Gens-Tattu clearing out discontinued inventory.

When received, people should check pack and individual cell voltages and IR at shipping state charge levels, and again after charging the batteries before using them in flight. Please note your observations and share them here.

Last edited:
“Sold by Gens-Tattu, fulfilled by Amazon may be deliberately misleading. They were indeed originally sold by Gens-Tattu but to whom and when? Is Gens-Tattu the actual current seller? The statement is accurate but falls short of being complete. “Fulfilled by Amazon” is accurate since someone, perhaps Gens-Tattu, perhaps not, is using Amazon as the warehouser.

The lack of Gens-Tattu site listing, combined with being an Amazon sale, should be a head’s up. Gens-Tattu keeps their product listings on the site up to date. These may be old inventory someone discovered and is selling them “as is”, or Gens-Tattu clearing out discontinued inventory.

When received, people should check pack and individual cell voltages and IR at shipping state charge levels, and again after charging the batteries before using them in flight. Please note your observations and share them here.

Good points all around, Sir!

I believe someone posted on another thread his were 2019? Whether that's the truth.

They are also listed on eBay by two different sellers. Since none were listed for about a month I presume these are new stock. I have sent GensTattu an inquiry regarding the status.

I have purchased 8 of them from ebay seller that is based on the same town as gens tattu USA office. Dublin CA. Waiting on for their arrival to see what date tag are printed on the battery latch.

I have sent GensTattu an inquiry regarding the status.
I got a reply from Gens:

"Sorry, i sent you wrong information before, Only our USA website has stopped selling this battery. So you can buy it from the ebay and amazon. Thank you~"

I got a reply from Gens:

"Sorry, i sent you wrong information before, Only our USA website has stopped selling this battery. So you can buy it from the ebay and amazon. Thank you~"
So shipped from China, but can't ship to anywhere else except US? When I've tried on eBay, it says no delivery.

I’m going to guess that’s a matter of logistics. As they can’t ship them as air freight they have to go by boat, and to make the boat they need container quantities in various sizes to book the space. The U.S. prolly consumes more of Tattu’s product line than the U.K. so their container volume comes our direction instead of yours. In turn, Amazon won’t ship them overseas because of HazMat costs.

The only one on Amazon US,Just don't like GiFi. Nearly all the rest will ship from Hong Kong, China etc, GiFi, Cameron Sino, and other weird sounding names.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190704-224344.png
    Screenshot_20190704-224344.png
    771.8 KB · Views: 7
Regarding the UltraX batteries. Hearing people mentioning looking at the date code, under the latch, has me wondering if they aren’t rebranded Yuneec batteries made by the same manufacturer. Tattu does not date code their conventional batteries...

Regarding the UltraX batteries. Hearing people mentioning looking at the date code, under the latch, has me wondering if they aren’t rebranded Yuneec batteries made by the same manufacturer. Tattu does not date code their conventional batteries...
I think it was mentioned that a date was on the cardboard box, which could mean anything.

the date code that I spoke of is different from ultrax to yuneec h480 oem. ultrax is more straight forward and easy to decode than yuneec oem h480. jpg is from ultrax date 17-04-15 year month day

Attachments

• My Snapshot_15.jpg
    My Snapshot_15.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 10
the date code that I spoke of is different from ultrax to yuneec h480 oem. ultrax is more straight forward and easy to decode than yuneec oem h480. jpg is from ultrax date 17-04-15 year month day
Thanks for the info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder