Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable camera middle and up position

Reaction score
I can’t make the camera goes to the horizontal axis of the gimble (Middle position) and even less go higher as it supposed to react when you are in velocity mode and that you push up the left slider.

I tried both Angle and Velocity mode it never goes to the middle or up.

I tired to recalibrate but nothing change.

I believe you performed the calibration improperly or you have a bad potentiometer on the camera tilt slider.

When you perform the first part of the calibration you move the sticks, pan knob, rate slider, and camera tilt slider through their full range of motion. Once you see that the corresponding icons show passed you must return all of them to the center position before exiting that part of the calibration. The second half of the calibration covers all sticks, switches, buttons, etc.. When all parts pass from moving them through their entire range of motion, return the sticks, pan knob, rate slider, and tilt slider to their center positions and continue. Then back out of the calibration screen and check the operation in the hardware monitor.

Report your results after trying the calibration this way.

Wonderfull it works again !

Find the different menu is not that obvious.

This video help me a lot.

Thank you so much for your time ;)

So glad it is now working. Are you using the ST16 and regular Typhoon H, or the ST16S and the H520? I ask because you posted in the H520 forum and posted a video for the ST16.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval