Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Unable to see CGO-3 on devices.

Reaction score
I’m having problems connecting an iPhone OR android Kindle Fire to my cgo3 I downloaded the app. And i at one time Used to be able to monitor video on the kindle I think. I know one of the devices didn’t seem compatible. I can connect the WiFi using the 1234567890 password. But no connecting video. I’ve not updated cgo3 firmware or kindle software. but I have kept the phone updated.

Do I understand you correctly that the CGO app on the iPhone can still get video from your CGO3 camera, but not the Kindle Fire?

I had to find an older version of the CGO apk to get my CGO3+ to display video on my Fire 7 tablet. I’ll get it out and get the version number I’m using after I get back from work today. You will have to use something like apkpure to download and install the older version of the app.

The version of the CGO apk I’m using on my Fire 7 tablet is v0.1.0.0057.

You can find several versions of the CGO3 app on apkpure. You need to install the apkpure app to have their files install properly. There is an explanation of why on their website as well as websites similar to apkpure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace