Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updates

Reaction score
I've been trying to update this St 16 send via SD card but it keeps asking for wifi connection why is that and what is the version that it should show after upload

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Before updating, see if your firmware is already up to date.

Latest_2017-06-30-22-11-26.png

Reaction score
although I have updated new firmware for the st16 and camera, I'M not getting the options for using burst setting

Reaction score
although I have updated new firmware for the st16 and camera, I'm not getting the option to use the burst setting in [photo mode is not lit up on screen

Reaction score
although I have updated new firmware for the st16 and camera, I'm not getting the option to use the burst setting in [photo mode is not lit up on screen
Make sure you are in photo mode, otherwise you won't be able to access photo settings. Also pick CGO-3 Pro in "Select camera" tab in settings and finally in "other settings" you should check the "advanced mode". Let us know if this helps.

Reaction score
Make sure you are in photo mode, otherwise you won't be able to access photo settings. Also pick CGO-3 Pro in "Select camera" tab in settings and finally in "other settings" you should check the "advanced mode". Let us know if this helps. thanks guys, i was not in photo/ was in video.... LOL

Reaction score
Glad it helped, oh and don't worry, it happened to me too when I was beginning my journey with my Typhoon H :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris6793