Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updating ST10

Reaction score
Ok so I have been trying to update the ST10 per Yuneec's instructions. So I downloaded the updated version, I did not unzip it, copied it to a blank sd card, put the card into the sd slot under the battery and turned the remote on. Went system settings, went to about flight mode control, went to radio control update and the file is not there for me to choose in order to update the controller.

What did I miss?

Perhaps it's already up to date. What is the firmware version you see listed in About Controller?

Perhaps it's already up to date. What is the firmware version you see listed in About Controller?

I am seeing build number: st10+v01b29c and on Yuneec's page I'm seeing: ST10+ Build st10+v01b31c as the update.

Model number: ST10+
Android version: 4.0.3
Kernel version: 3.0.8
Build number: st10+v01b29c
Hardware version: P1.4

This is all under About Flight Mode Control

Your ST10 is up to date. The firmware number is different than the version number. If you look at the pdf file there is a picture of the final build number which matches yours.

Your ST10 is up to date. The firmware number is different than the version number. If you look at the pdf file there is a picture of the final build number which matches yours.

Ok thanks, just saw that most of the numbers were different and thought that Yuneec finally came out with an update. I take it since it's been three years since their last update that they are not going to do anymore for this platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval