Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Upgrade a 99% great H or not?

Reaction score
Hi, now I need a clever respons... I bought my EU drone in May and calibrated the compass and accelerometer - that's all. I haven't done anything more and I haven't tampered with anything. IT FLIES PERFECT and stable but I want the new possibilites that the new FW/SW has..... Do you recommend me to upgrade with the risc that all troubles in the world will strike my H?

Last edited:
Hi, now I need a clever respons... I bought my EU drone ni May and calibrated the compass and accelerometer - that's all. i haven't done anything more and I haven't tampered with anything. IT FLIES PERFECT and stable but I want the new possibilites that the new FW has..... Do you recommend me to upgrade with the risc that all troubles in the world will strike my H?
Don't do it yet!

i have the v03.01.b23 and cant even find the latest update at yuneec its still showing the old update

I took it out for a night flight to 3200 ft.+ last night on the latest fw without losing video, but that was with LR antennae. Still, it went well over 2000 ft. with the stock ones.

Very odd indeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop