Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Upload files

Also wanted to try it this way. I followed jafo suggestion and took the check mark out of ..hide extensions in the Folder view.

Thanks to all for your help. Was ready to start drinking! lol

Attachments

• Telemetry_00056 (2).txt
    418 KB · Views: 4
I got it to work.Just had to extract the zip and then rename the file to Csv.
Next time just add the .Txt. :)
I see the compass warnings but no real reason why so many.
All else looked pretty good.

Lol. Very cool.... Csv (comma separated values) files are just text files, so simply changing the extension to . txt will always work.

It's interesting that they came in just the middle of the flight file. Nothing at the start or the end.
As if it just hit a certain area where it had issues.

It is rare for a Q500 to show compass errors. I certainly see those in this file although not excessive. If it's an ongoing problem then I would change the compass module. It's a pain to remove the 63 screws that hold the shell together, but changing the module is fairly easy after getting it open. You have to make certain you get the right module for the Q you are flying.

Thanks again for all your help Steve, especially with that shoulder issue!!

700m away and back by RTH in 6 minutes - pretty cool. Thanks for letting me see.
The compass warnings comes sporadically, not so many that I'm afraid of. The first compass warning is here:
1st_compass_warning.jpg
The last here:
last_compass_warning.jpg

No real reason for. GPS is very good all the time. RSSI goes down to -90dB, but OK, 700m away. At 17:08:21h the telemetry is missing for 3 sec but this is also when the copter is farest away. No problem because the ST10 is more powerful than the backchannel for the telemetry. So control the copter is still possible and he takes RTH and comes back brave on direct line.

I have the same with my Q500 and it does not harm anything all the time.

br HE

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss