Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

USB battery charge?

Reaction score
I am looking to use my Breeze to document backpacking trips and I was wondering if there was any way to recharge the batteries via USB using 20,000 mAh portable charger. I would like to avoid packing more than 2-3 batteries.
Thanks

I am looking to use my Breeze to document backpacking trips and I was wondering if there was any way to recharge the batteries via USB using 20,000 mAh portable charger. I would like to avoid packing more than 2-3 batteries.
Thanks
No chance at all to recharge a 3S 1150mAh battery at nominal 11.1 V with a USB source of 5V at 20Ah. You would need a good handful of electronics (like a DC/DC converter plus a balancing charger for 3 elements amongst other items) at a cost and a weight that by far exceed some spare battries.

I was thinking of getting something like this: Amazon.com: AC Portable Charger, RAVPower 20100mAh 65W(Max.) Built-in AC Outlet Universal Power Bank Travel Charger (Type-C Port, Dual USB iSmart Ports, 19V/1.6A DC Input) For MacBook, Laptops, Smartphones: Cell Phones & Accessories

That way I would simply bring along the Yuneec charger and plug that into this AC charger, bypassing the trouble of trying to directly charge the individual battery. True $135, but allows portability of charging in the field and can be used for other situations as well.

Reactions: Gland
Can I ask (as someone waiting for their Breeze to be delivered tomorrow, so new new NEW owner)..... Is there a charge available for the car, so the batteries can be charged on route?

Cheers,

Rich

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital