Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Vastly Improved Service / Repair for C23 Issue

Reaction score
I guess one of the problems I was having some difficulty with service is I was right on the cusp of a new way Yuneec is handling repair and
return authorization. (You've probably received information via email about it from Yuneec) Prior even to the announcement of the change I was able to send information as to what the problem is to Yuneec via the web on a form. Within 30 minutes I received a response with the return authorization # and shipping address to KAV in Kansas City. Since I was a bit ahead of the game I did not realize they would be sending me a prepaid shipping label the next day. So once I received the RA # I shipped two day USPS to KAV. The issue was what I've previously mention that the C23 could not eject the micro SD card from the camera so I only shipped C23.
Checking my tracking it arrived yesterday. I called KAV this morning after one phone ring someone answered and I told her I was wondering If I
could have the repair done in time for my trip to New Mexico and Four Corners area. She immediately checked with camera repair that the proper
parts were in stock and assured me that it would be returned by then. So the whole process proved to be excellently done and quite efficient.

It is very good to hear that the process, particularly with KAV went smoothly... fortunately it seems that KAV has successfully stepped up their game and is providing much improved service, from their early efforts... which from reports on this board were many times sub-par.

Kudos to both Yuneec and KAV in this... now about that firmware update... :rolleyes:

♫ The waiting... is still the hardest part... ♫

This morning I received notice from repair folks in Kansas City that they were examining my C23 which does not eject SD card. This afternoon I've received notice that repair has been done and shipped!!! Now that is what I call excellent service. This will allow me time to update firmware and
fully check it out before I depart for New Mexico Nov.12. Thanks very much to Yuneec and KAV in Kansas City for handling this in such an efficent and prompt manner.

@Mickeyboo
Are you headed out to Florida at anytime in the future?
I don't think so. I'm supposed to have an exhibition opening in Iceland in Jan. and I'm currently promoting a book I've done from my Iceland exhibition plus other work in Wisconsin. But who knows sometimes I need to take a respite from winter. Attached is picture I'm using for promoting book.sm Book Sale Graphic.jpg

Congrats on your book, Should be a #1 seller.
Just went and Googled "Iceland's Vanishing Beauty"
Breath taking photography Mb.
I like the pic where you inside a glacier or Ice cave looking up with the sun setting or sunrise with a few passing altocirrus clouds.:cool:

Last edited:
Congrats on your book, Should be a #1 seller.
Just went and Googled "Iceland's Vanishing Beauty"
Breath taking photography Mb.
I like the pic where you inside a glacier or Ice cave looking up with the sun setting or sunrise with a few passing altocirrus clouds.:cool:
I think that is my guide I was photographed I'm too elderly to do do or understand selfies...thanks for the compliment glad you liked it.

Ditto Mickey!

Looks like I will have to figure out a way to make a trip to MadTown before February!

Jeff
Give me a hollar when you make it to town...as I recall you're just above Green Bay is
that correct? I plan on being near Bayfield and Cornecopia once we get some snow to visit with some friends and do some flying this winter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss