Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Venom ProQuad Charger

Picked up a Venom ProQuad Charger for my H520E batteries. First charge with four batteries went well. It allowed me to custom program the charging levels, detected all four cells automatically, and charged them all fully in about 45 minutes.
Don't exceed with charging current...battery life is reduced when charging at 1C.

Reactions: Eggman
16.8v 6200mAh
The LiHV 4S pack for the H520e should charge to at least 17.4V on a full charge. If reports from others are correct the OEM charger for the H520e charges to 4.4V/cell for a full charge voltage of 17.6V for the pack.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The LiHV 4S pack for the H520e should charge to at least 17.4V on a full charge. If reports from others are correct the OEM charger for the H520e charges to 4.4V/cell for a full charge voltage of 17.6V for the pack.
Thanks for the comment. I had it set to LiPo instead of LiHV. When I use the HV setting, the batteries reach 17.4v

Reactions: Steve Carr
17FC6A85-DD58-4EDD-96B3-9AD3F2949786.jpeg
The connector to the battery has 12 pins. Starting from the left pins 1 - 3 connect to the main negative lead, pin 4 connects to the black wire in the balance connector, pins 5 - 8 connect to the rest of the balance connector in order, and pins 9 - 12 connect to the main positive lead.

Having multiple connections for the main leads actually gives more surface area to the connection.

The cables should also be available at YuneecSkins.com.

View attachment 26271
The connector to the battery has 12 pins. Starting from the left pins 1 - 3 connect to the main negative lead, pin 4 connects to the black wire in the balance connector, pins 5 - 8 connect to the rest of the balance connector in order, and pins 9 - 12 connect to the main positive lead.

Having multiple connections for the main leads actually gives more surface area to the connection.

Great information ordered a couple

You have a different model of the vemon quad charger, hope you have better luck with your charger than I did, it never really worked from the start. one slot was always flacky, then the fans went out and now all it can do is a store function in one of the slots.

View attachment 26271

Thanks DM. That's much more of a descriptive summary than I could have given.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval