Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Vibration problems

Reaction score
With the firmware updated, has anyone had vibration problems from the gimbal of the e-90 camera?
Do you know of any solution?

Thanks

With the firmware updated, has anyone had vibration problems from the gimbal of the e-90 camera?
Do you know of any solution? Thanks
Interesting. So the vibration comes from the camera while sitting on a table? Does it get better or worse if you lightly put your finger on different places on the camera?

Also, two more things to document:

Does the vibration happen all the time or only when panning?

At all camera tilt angles or just below 30 degrees (or some other value?

I had two cameras that vibrated only when panning, and only when dropped below 30 degrees.

I now have a camera that does not vibrate! (By the way, it is an E50.)

Jeff

Reactions: Nickannius
Interesting. So the vibration comes from the camera while sitting on a table? Does it get better or worse if you lightly put your finger on different places on the camera?

Thanks for your interest. Yes, if you touch the camera the vibration stops. Sometimes the vibration occurs when the camera is fixed and the drone rotates or also when you lower the flight drone you notice that the camera is vibrating

Also, two more things to document:

Does the vibration happen all the time or only when panning?

At all camera tilt angles or just below 30 degrees (or some other value?

I had two cameras that vibrated only when panning, and only when dropped below 30 degrees.

I now have a camera that does not vibrate! (By the way, it is an E50.)

Jeff

Thank you jeff, the vibration occurs regardless of the angle of the camera

On other cameras with this problem it was just slightly out of balance. I would use Scotch tape to put a tiny washer in different locations on the cam to get it in balance. However, the E90 should balance with the gimbal calibration. If it's in warranty I would suggest contacting Yuneec.

On other cameras with this problem it was just slightly out of balance. I would use Scotch tape to put a tiny washer in different locations on the cam to get it in balance. However, the E90 should balance with the gimbal calibration. If it's in warranty I would suggest contacting Yuneec.
Thanks a lot!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis