Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video of Butser Hill after Camera replacement + minor faults !

Reaction score
After I reluctantly sent my Typhoon H back to Yuneec CS for some minor issues to be rectified, which did not relate to my previous CGO3+ camera apart from the manual camera controls on the ST16, which was proving difficult to set they would jump past several manual settings before stopping, but I did say to Yuneec CS as my camera was good I did not want the camera changed unless absolutely necessary and if they did I get a replacement back equal to my previous camera, which a lot of the members here thought it was one of the best they had seen to date.

So when I received my H back with all of issues rectified, my heart sunk when I noticed the camera had been changed as well, my immediate concern was have I still got excellent video image or not, so this weekend with decent sunny weather I went out to give it a trial, whilst their was some clouds about casting shadows patches on the ground, I was relieved to discover it handled the situation well, a couple of scenes were a tad overexposed but probably due to me not changing the manual settings quick enough when the sun appear from the clouds.

I would appreciate your opinions and feedback you may like to add and what you think of the video quality.

Very good, I really like that. Mesmerizing, and the music fit well.
I didn't recognize the setting. What part of Texas is that? :rolleyes:

What cam settings and video editor did you use?
Thanks.

I agree, very nicely done, I also want to know what setting you had the camera on.
Being in Florida, no places around to get shots like you get, just flat country. Thanks for sharing..

Thanks guys for your comments its in the county of Hampshire in the UK, and have to admit this is defiantly one of the better places I have ever flown from even some shrub bushes gave me some shade across the ST16 screen which was a added bonus, needless to say I was pleasantly surprised the camera change

The camera was locked in sunny white balance, then camera was changed from auto to manual mode and locked in the auto setting apart from a couple of scenes when I altered the setting in flight after stopping recording, the camera was also set to gorgeous image, I use adobe premiere pro for editing but this time I noticed that on first scene change cut I had to remove the cross dissolve that I put in between the two shots because it caused a jerky motion like their was a difference in frame rates between the two shots.

Matching music is not always that easy sometimes it takes longer to find a piece than anything else.

I have never flown at that location before but now I seen the para gliding just around the hill I want to go back and film more from a safe distance

Very good indeed. I do like that sort of landscape film. Chalk downland with ragwort?
The camera seemed sharp enough, but I'd have reduced the exposure on some parts.
Music is so difficult and you can't please everybody.
More please!:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop