Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Quality Settings

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked - I've searched the forum and google but couldn't find anything.

Is there a way to review the quality settings (namely fps, resolution etc.) from a file taken from the SD chip? Or do we rely on remembering what settings were in place at the time of recording?

Yes, right click on the video file and select properties from the bottom. Then go to the details tab and it will say the resolution and FPS.

Nice one Ben. I'm using a mac. 'Get Info' shows me the resolution - must have missed that before but nowhere can I see the FPS.

Nice one Ben. I'm using a mac. 'Get Info' shows me the resolution - must have missed that before but nowhere can I see the FPS.
I was talking about Windows, glad it sort of works on Mac. Not sure where you can find out the FPS on Mac, maybe opening it in a video editing software?

This might work: MediaInfo

MediaInfo for the Mac (and other platforms) does a great job. VLC can also be useful as Yuneec use a variable rate compression codec, so bit rates are not constant through a video - you need a tool that can show bitrates at each point in a file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corteizshop