Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Visual Flight Training

Thanks guys, glad you like them and am going to make more for sure

Your videos are awesome! You do a great job explaining things! The CCC video and cruise control videos helped me so much. I actually used the cruise control for the first time yesterday and it worked great! Keep it up!

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
@Ty Pilot
Great video for the beginners. Only thing I would add is in the very beginning, put an arrow to show where the aircraft is. Would be a bit hard for some to follow if they did not see the dot. Shows you do not always need RTH to regain orientation.

Going to sticky this for a bit. May help save someone from a crash.
Or better yet, a third person to just photograph from closer.

Yep, Thats on my list of stuff I want to cover eventually and coming from a long RC background I really think it helps to get as familiar with your aircraft in as natural a state as possible. By the way, your down is South Florida right? I used to live in West Palm.

Pat
well hello there you probably wouldn't recognize who I am but I started listening to you several months ago when I first got my typhoon H pro.thanks to you I found the transmitter tree and it works great . also believe it or not I found a belt that you can mount your transmitter on to .by the way I am from your hometown Tampa Florida I've been in Pennsylvania for with 37 years if not longer . it is always a pleasure to hear you talk about this stuff at the 45 crashes I finally learned what to do with this thing thanks to you .

I made this video where I describe some techniques to use command inputs to determine the aircraft's' orientation at a distance. Many of those with previous RC experience do this naturally as it was a requirement to fly - recognize and rely or else you'll die. ;) But A lot of those who don't have this experience might benefit from a few simple exercises that help build that skill set so I just touch on some basics.

Was referred to this video from today's thread re: fly away. Excellent! I have seen all of your videos and refer to them for training for may be a Yuneec 520. I look forward to any more videos you make.

Reactions: pctyphoon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop