Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

( WARNING ) Easy Drone Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I recently order a battery from this co. I did not receive the battery that they advertise. I did receive another brand from another co. I could have order this from the other co.myself for $19. less. I try calling and E-mail Easy Drone Parts for five days now and NOTHING. SO BE AWARE I don't think I will ever do business with them again.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
For the $19. I don't think it's worth the time. The battery does work it's just not the one I order

If you paid by paypal, you open a litigation, you did not receive the model which you ordered and the company does not want to answer you neither by email nor by telephone. You have a remedy this way.

Reactions: Jimmie
Check their terms and conditions, usually when you place an order, and ticking the boxes to accept their conditions, there will small print somewhere stating they can substitute an item of equal quality if the original becomes unavailable, obviously with distance selling regulations you can return the item usually if not happy in EU.

For the $19. I don't think it's worth the time. The battery does work it's just not the one I order
You say, "it's not work the time", but I don't believe that, nor do I believe you believe even, for one second. You wouldn't have created this thread is you did. Let me tell you - it IS worth the time. You should still file a claim against them...maybe even two...and, I'll explain exactly why.

Let's start with the amount. If the price paid is $70-100, $19 is not only a relatively large percentage, it's also a large amount. Even if you paid $130-150, while the percentage of loss is decreased, $19 is still a fairly sizable amount. $19 is enough to purchase groceries for 2-3 dinners for a family of three. If you believe it's ok for a family to go without dinner for three days, then, fine, it's "not with the time". If a family not starving is important, then filing the claim IS work the time.

Now, let's move to the morals side of the equation. Yes, it's possible that the company accidentally shipped the wrong battery...but, if that were true, then the company would have probably responded back by now. The fact that the company hasn't responded back means there's a good possibility that they knowingly shipped the wrong, cheaper battery, and are probably doing the exact same thing on other orders placed. This is called a 'scam'...and, if you aren't helping to do anything about it, as the old saying goes, "If you're not part of the solution, then your part of the problem."

Here's my suggestion...do with it whatever you will:

First, contact the seller again, and, in doing so, mention that you previously contacted them, but have not received any reply. Also specify a specific amount of time (give them a specific date) for them to contact you by. Inform them that failure to contact will result in a claim being filled against them. If the wrong battery was an accidental happening, they'll respond...and, if they are knowingly shipping the incorrect items, they won't respond. If that happens, you KNOW they are scamming people, and it becomes your responsibility to report this.

Now, as claudius62 mentioned, if you paid via PayPal, stay the claim directly through them. Honestly, I've had a more than a few similar problems, and all but two of them, PayPal resolved very quickly, refunded my money, and did a "reverse EFT" against the seller, taking the money back from them. PayPal also keeps track of sellers doing this type of activity, and, if enough claims are filled against a particular seller, PayPal will block them from utilizing PayPal's services.

However, PayPal's 'buyer protection' is NOT without problems. In two particular matters...one of which was a scam...PayPal refused to act upon their own rules. The first of these too several months of me "jumping through hoops", before they finally refunded me. The second was more problematic, as PayPal refused to refund, even though I had PROVEN the seller was scamming customers (when a person orders an $800 item, the seller ships (from China) an $18 item, and refuses to refund the amount, or to ship the correct item, that is, OBVIOUSLY, a scam), which forced me to file a second claim, this time directly through the bank that issued the card I had used. Thankfully, my bank understood, very quickly, that this was a scam, and refunded my money as quickly as they could. Then they, in turn, did the 'reverse EFT' against the seller, so that the back didn't lower any money.

The moral of these stories is, if you've been wronged by a seller, be it accidentally, or on purpose (SCAM), it is your responsibility to make an effort (which, sometimes, requires contacting the seller again, and using some "light strongarm" tactics against them) to get things corrected. If the seller refuses (further proof of it being a scam), then it becomes your responsibility to file a claim against them...not just for yourself, but for all potential future customers who could end up being scammed...with your bank, or PayPal (and then though your bank, if need be), to recoup the money. One final point - if payment was done through PayPal, and the seller offers a refund, but the seller revised to pay the return shipping cost, tell this to PayPal, as they (under the 'buyer protection') will cover up to $30 in shipping cost.

As I said before, do what you will. I've provided you with everything you need to know, as well as very valid reasons, for filling a claim. Have a good day, and stay safe.

WOW Panther I did do something I put it on this forum and DJI forum that's a lot of pilots that will see this. And if the battery did not work maybe I would do more. I try for a weak to get in touch with them and don't feel like doing any more. So it coast me $19. for this lesson and I will never buy
anything from them again.

WOW Panther I did do something I put it on this forum and DJI forum that's a lot of pilots that will see this. And if the battery did not work maybe I would do more. I try for a weak to get in touch with them and don't feel like doing any more. So it coast me $19. for this lesson and I will never buy
anything from them again.
A lot of pilots might see this, but only if they read it. As for you, and the battery, if you're happy with the battery, and don't mind having paid $19 more than it's worth, so be it. Was just trying to help you recover the excess amount.

It's just that your situation reminded me of what happened when I ordered a Super Rock Rey last year, from overseas, during a Cyber Monday sale. I received a cheap little $18 toy 'RC'. I don't like it when businesses scam people, be it myself, or others.

Thanks But I put enough time and energy into this.I do appreciate your opinion though

As a side note we are in the middle of a global pandemic so maybe there is just nobody to answer you , or just very behind .
I have found many companies not answering at all that I've dealt with for years, that are still shipping parts, there's just no one in the office that is mostly automated. I'm even having many problems with Amazon...
Just my two cents... ....
P.S. 19 bucks is still 19 bucks

Reactions: Mike Irish
$19. is $19. And I do realize with this pandemic things are slower.So if they every reach out to me I will apologize to them on this forum if they make good to me.

It takes a long time for delivery now, and the lipo battery I bought last time was also wrong, but fortunately, only the capacity is different, the voltage can still be used on my drone, so the merchant gave me a little compensation, I accepted it
Was yours the same vendor or a different one?

The problem still remains of advertising one product and filling the order with another of lesser value without providing compensation at the time. That is a game called bait and switch and is very unethical.

I apologize in advance, but :
WHAT'S THE COMPANIES NAME OR WEBSITE.
Is it "easy drone parts"? That's implied but no one really spells it out.

Ok here's a little more on :
EASYDRONEPARTS.COM
And how they scammed you.

they currently sell 2 products when searching the term YUNEEC. 1 is a battery:

YUNEEC 3S LiPo Flight Battery for Q500, Q500+, Q500 4K Quadcopter
$88.99

The brand says 3S, the pic looks like this -
yuneec_yunq500105_5400mah_3s_lipo_flight_1113349_large.png
And their product description is :
Our 6300mAh LiPo Flight Battery for Q500, Q500+, Q500 4K Quadcopter Drone is estimated to power the Q500 for up to 25 minutes. Keep one on hand as a replacement or spare.

Compatible with:

Q500
Q500+
Q500 4K

Compatible Model Numbers:

YUNQ4K130

YUNQ500105

Specifications:

Capacity6300 mAh
ChemistryLithium-ion polymer (LiPo)
Voltage3S (11.1 VDC)

Their return policy is pretty freaking hardcore: 30 days to return, you pay shipping no matter what, see below:

Returns
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.

We can only cancel orders within 1 hour of ordering. If a cancellation is requested after that time, we will not be able to do it. The customer must return the item.

Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.

Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.

Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by clicking here.

Shipping
To return your product, contact us click here

You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.

If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.

So the key is, do you have documentation they shipped something other than what you ordered? You sound satisfied with it enough to keep it. But here's their details, and you're welcome to copy and paste all of this to paypal in a long email, with a copy and paste of your correspondence with easydroneparts.com . They obviously bait and switched you, or messed up, either of which deserves a 1 rating on their verified shopper rating. It says they have 837 ratings, mainly 5s with a few 4s and 3s. No 1s or 2s at all. Please go give them a one if you care about your fellow pilots at all.

As an aside, the only way people know about such irresponsible ecommerce sites is by their ratings, and googling what people say about them. My posts are the only ones to use the companies name as it appears, and I hope it's helpful to others down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said I try to contact them for over a weak with no luck. You see what they advertise.I received a GIFI battery. That's not what I order.
The only good thing it does work. But I could have got it for less on other sites.So that's why I started this link to warn others no other reasons.
I did try to write a review could not do that neither. That's enough on this subject. Thank you

Reactions: Murray Martz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval