Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Warranty Repairs

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
❄❄❄ Consider this akin to a Winter Weather Advisory. ❄❄❄

If you believe you need to send your aircraft in for warranty service I suggest you check here prior to doing so. You may wish to make certain your issue actually requires service as opposed to something you could fix yourself with guidance from this Forum. I've seen many aircraft and controllers returned for things that were unnecessary. Many of the members on this forum are at least as capable as some of the techs you might encounter on the phone. That is particularly true at this time.

If we agree that an RMA is in order we will tell you. Just be aware that delaying a return might be in your best interest. We are all here to help each other and it's unlikely you will get an erroneous suggestion.

If you believe you need to send your aircraft in for warranty service I suggest you check here prior to doing so. You may wish to make certain your issue actually requires service as opposed to something you could fix yourself with guidance from this Forum. I've seen many aircraft and controllers returned for things that were unnecessary. Many of the members on this forum are at least as capable as some of the techs you might encounter on the phone. That is particularly true at this time.

If we agree that an RMA is in order we will tell you. Just be aware that delaying a return might be in your best interest. We are all here to help each other and it's unlikely you will get an erroneous suggestion.
Just one more reason to be a supporting member of this GREAT forum!

I totaly agree with that
Gr. PGL Drone techniek Netherlands (dealer and commercial partner of Yuneec)

I can tell you sending my H + to KAV was huge mistake Steve as usual you are on the money with that advice. Please pray for the safe return of our aircraft my next move is to have it returned to me and I’m pretty confident I can repair it myself. Thanks for all you do Steve

I was joking:rolleyes:, but I can see how this joke could accidentally spread rumors. On that note.......??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval