Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Warranty swap

Reaction score
found a H on craigslist, ad says brand new swap entire unit replacement. He said he would do it for 750.00 if it is what it is with real sense being 300.00 it just seems like I shouldn't pass this up. What do you guys think. New Yuneec Typhoon H DRONE FIRM PRICE

found a H on craigslist, ad says brand new swap entire unit replacement. He said he would do it for 750.00 if it is what it is with real sense being 300.00 it just seems like I shouldn't pass this up. What do you guys think. New Yuneec Typhoon H DRONE FIRM PRICE

does not look like a Rs model so you could buy the Rs and have it all for 1050 considering new standard h's are going back up from 999 1299

Seems like a good deal I would ask to see the paper work from Yuneec showing its a replacement and dates etc .. Oh I would call Yuneec too and ask if the warranty is transferable

Reactions: Brock.ugk
does not look like a Rs model so you could buy the Rs and have it all for 1050 considering new standard h's are going back up from 999 1299

Seems like a good deal I would ask to see the paper work from Yuneec showing its a replacement and dates etc .. Oh I would call Yuneec too and ask if the warranty is transferable
I passed on it . Somthing was off, the story just wasn't adding up.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I remember reading an eBay Ad a week or so ago with the very same description..I remember some of the words exactly. Didnt bother to check if it sold or not but if it didnt for around that price (which I guess it didnt since it's for sale there on CL), then there surely was something up.

Wow ya you more than likely just saved yourself from long periods of regret. Not only does it look like it does not have the RS I'm almost 100% that it doesn't. Oh & one good thing to remember if you're still looking to buy used is that in the Yuneec owners manual for the H they tell you that the Warranty on ANY Yuneec item is non-transferable. But even if it were to be transferable its only a total of 6 months FROM the original purchase date. No matter when, were, why, how etc. you come to find any kind of deal for anything no matter the price & after saying that always keep this in your mind at all times "If it looks to good to be true, then more than likely it is" & you need to ask yourself whenever you see such great deals "why is the owner selling for such a good deal? Also if you truly it is such a great deal then why hasn't anyone else bought it before you found it? The absolute best thing to do before trying to understand it all out of thin air is to look up "Critical Thinking". Thanks Tom C

Always go with your gut lol. I was expecting it fresh out of the box but even though it was minimal there was obviously signs of wear. Other things that worried me were the fact that there were only 7 blades, the camera took forever to calibrate 4-5 attempts, the transmitter Was in its own box idk that didn't seem right. The charger , battery,and cords were obviously used and his reason was that when he shipped it back to California they only replaced the unit and not the accessories???? Why would you ship everything... idk, my rule of thumb is that 2+2=4 and if someone is coming up with an answer of five walk away

I will say this , that was my first time hands on with an H and I was impressed with the unit and especially with the st16, the p3 4K went on sale at Best Buy for 599.99 and after being a little disappointed with the sale not going as I expected is said f it I'm going to pick up that p3 , I stood at Best Buy looking at it and told myself no way man just get a new H. I completely understand why this quad has a strong following.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval